Marinas & Moorings
We are actively involved in dealing with the issues facing all kinds of mooring facilities for recreational sailing, including boatyards, sailing clubs, marinas, harbour authorities and fairway committees. We’re adept at negotiating rent reviews and lease terms, and carrying out valuations, acquisitions and disposals in all sectors, taking into account pressures caused by coastal erosion and spreading environmental designations.
Please contact us to discuss your requirements.
We can offer you expert advice on:
- development evaluations and schemes
- feasibility studies
- financial analysis
- management agreements
- mooring rights and negotiations
- lease negotiations
- planning advice
- rent collection
- rent reviews
- residential development evaluations
- scheme development including GIS mapping
- site searches, acquisitions and disposals
- stakeholder and tenant liaison
- urban regeneration schemes
Andrew is a Partner, based in Peterborough and operates throughout the country. He heads the Carter Jonas Energy and Marine Team which deals with a wide range of renewable energy schemes, includin...