Lease Renewal Negotiation
Carter Jonas' Tenant Representation Team provides a lease renewal negotiation service which is designed to enable clients to benefit from Carter Jonas' knowledge of the Central London office market and to obtain best value, particularly in a market where landlord's are beginning to take advantage of lower levels of vacant floor space by raising rents and reducing rent free periods.
Carter Jonas also provides a specialist Central London office search, lease negotiation and relocation management service. Click here for further information
We specialise in representing City of London, Docklands, West End, Midtown, South Bank and West London office tenants in lease renewal and rent review negotiations with their landlords.
We can assist with:
- Assessment of rental value
- Negotiating the new rent and rent free periods
- Measuring and agreeing the rentalisable floor area
- Providing rental evidence of comparable office lettings to enable a lower rental settlement to be negotiated
- Negotiating the detailed lease terms, including a service charge cap and scope of tenant's repaying obligations
- Preparation of heads of terms document - setting out the agreed lease terms
- Representing tenants in rent review negotiations
Click here to view the Briefing note on Brexit: It’s Likely Impact On The Central London Office Market - Opportunities For Tenants
Click here to obtain the latest copy of our London Office Rent Guide
Michael is Head of Carter Jonas’ London Tenant Advisory Team and specialises in providing office search, lease negotiation, relocation management, rent review and lease restructuring consultancy ser...