London Development Consultancy
In 2014 we advised on London development sites with a gross development value in excess of £2bn and more than 5,000 new homes.
We specialise in residential led mixed-use developments and have particular expertise in maximising the residential opportunity and finding the right development and investment partners to deliver the vision.
In London we have a team of more than 30 qualified development surveyors and planners providing consultancy services on some of London’s highest profile opportunities.
Our specialist areas of development advisory work includes
- Structuring Joint Ventures & Development Agreements
- Private Rented Sector (PRS) consultancy
- Development partner procurement process for public and private sector clients
- Financial modelling and viability testing for affordable housing and Section 106
- Development option testing
- Development agency; managing the marketing and sale of development opportunities or acquisitions
- Maximising residential and commercial value
- Mixed use urban regeneration and masterplanning
- Land assembly and Compulsory Purchase
Partner - Head of Central London Development
Tim has particular experience of advising on major residential regeneration schemes in the Capital. This typically includes buying or selling land for development or setting up joint ventures between ...