Over the last 30 years we have built up a strong market knowledge and understanding of both the active investors and the value of sites, projects and assets being developed across the various sectors.
We have significant experience of applying this market knowledge in promoting and marketing both development sites and operational assets in order to maximise the value for our clients.
Our team has worked on projects across England, Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland, and has provided expert advice and guidance to landowners, developers, investors and funders on the disposal of various infrastructure sites, portfolios and assets including:
|Anaerobic digestion plants
Battery energy storage
Coal and gas fired generation
Construction material facilities
Energy from waste
Gas, water and electricity transmission and distribution networks
Mineral extraction sites
Oil and gas exploration sites
Rail & tram schemes
Solar farms & arrays (ground and roof mount)
Substations and converter sites
Waste management infrastructure
Wind farms & turbines
Our expertise covers:
- Identification of development opportunities
- Initial marketing advice & research
- Development appraisals and market feasibility studies
- Promoting and marketing projects utilising a secure data room.
- Options, joint ventures & development agreements
- Managing the whole sale process.
Acquisition & Investment Advisory
Our Infrastructure Agency team has vast experience, across the UK, of identifying opportunities to extract value from infrastructure property development sites. Due to the wider planning and development activity we undertake across the various infrastructure sectors, we are also well placed to identify and advise on investment opportunities in infrastructure projects and operational assets.
Our expertise encompasses:
- Identification and introduction of suitable investment opportunities
- Development appraisals and feasibility studies
- Investment due diligence
- Acquisition of development sites or projects
- Structuring and funding acquisitions