Our Cambridge lettings team is looking for an organised individual to join the busy lettings team in a supportive role. The ideal candidate would be hardworking, focused and adaptable. The role will encompass a range of tasks including general administration, preparation of communications and documents and customer service in and out of the office.
- Effectively liaise with both lettings and property management to identify areas which require additional assistance
- Typing and amendment of documents such as tenancy agreements, inventories and inspection reports
- Covering main reception as required
- Handling enquiries over the telephone or personally in reception and taking any necessary action
- Copy typing, and drafting of letters, reports, invoices, property particulars etc.
- Processing invoices
- Carry out timely and accurate administration of databases
- Provide a high level of efficiency and customer service to all who visit or contact the office
- Provide general administration support to the office including other partners, managers and staff as reasonably required
- Maintain close communication with other administrators across different divisions to ensure efficient running of the department at all times
REQUIREMENTS FOR THE ROLE:
The ideal candidate will need strong attention to detail, excellent communication skills, and experience using Microsoft Word and Excel. You will have a professional outlook and contribute to the success of a busy team. Experience is not essential however you must be efficient and proactive under the pressures of a thriving office.
Since 1855, Carter Jonas has grown to be one of the largest and most respected property consultancies in the UK with a network of 33 offices across England and Wales, employing more than 800 partners and staff.
We employ the very best people. We are a place where people want to work and our culture is collaborative and business minded. We have experts in every field who deliver long term advice that enhances our clients’ future prosperity.
At Carter Jonas, ‘Simply Better Advice’ is a statement that unites everyone in our business behind a common purpose. It is a commitment to our customers that we will work harder for them, constantly striving to provide the best advice in the market.
Voted one of the Best Places to work in Property in 2018 and accredited with a Gold Investors in People award, we are proud of our values and what they stand for; chosen by our very own employees:
- Approachable – We treat every relationship with respect, integrity and warmth
- Effective – We do what we say we will, we do it well and we’re accountable
- Ambitious – We are ambitious for our clients and for our firm
We endeavour to create the closest of relations with our Partners and employees, which we measure via our annual Employee Satisfaction Survey. At a national level we aim to ensure equal opportunities in the workplace and create a supportive and inclusive culture to encourage diversity and which underpins our core values of Approachable, Effective and Ambitious.
We want to ensure all of our employees are provided with the right support and guidance to optimise their performance. We offer a wide variety of Learning & Development, as well as structured career paths for professionals. In the last two years, we have launched our Diversity & Inclusion Network, Health & Wellbeing sites as well as our CJ Family Network.