We are currently recruiting for an Administrator to join our New Homes sales team in Cambridge on Part-time hours. The main purpose of the role will be to provide administrative support, including call handling, typing and preparation of communications and documents, maintenance of file systems, diary management (electronic/paper as required) and other administrative duties as required.
MAIN DUTIES INCLUDE:
- Manage all sale records to ensure we remain up to date with sale progress (excel spreadsheets / Reapit system)
- Liaising with on site sales advisors to co-ordinate/administer the sale progress
- Deal with telephone / email enquiries when sites are launched
- Invoicing on a monthly basis
- Setting up Reapit with all developments, ensuring they are launched with all correct information (Rightmove, Carter Jonas website, OnTheMarket.com).
- Updating the above with any changes to Plots (under offer / price reductions etc.)
- Assisting with collating information for pricing exercises
- Carry out viewings when required
- Produce accurate and well-presented documents including reports, client correspondence, presentations and spreadsheets within agreed time frames
- Copy typing, and drafting of letters, reports, invoices, property particulars etc.
WHAT WILL IT TAKE TO BE SUCCESSFUL?
We are seeking someone with strong administrative skills, who is confident and customer focused. Experience of providing support to teams, someone who is numerate with strong communication skills. Advanced Microsoft Office - Word, Excel, Outlook & PPT is required. Knowledge of the property industry is desirable but not essential.
WHY CHOOSE US:
We offer a highly competitive rewards package including group pension, flexible benefits, referral schemes and 25 days annual leave.
As an equal opportunities employer, with the Investors in People Gold accreditation, we are dedicated to driving diversity and inclusion in the workplace. Learning and development is important to us, we encourage everyone to continue developing to optimise their performance and fulfil their potential. We enjoy what we do, and we do it well, that’s why 80% of our business is from repeat clients.
Carter Jonas is one of the strongest names in the property business, delivering the best solutions for our clients and providing a vast range of expertise and advice enhances our client’s future prosperity.
Property is a people business and that’s something we never forget. From the face on the front desk, that first voice on the telephone, right up to our Chief Executive, we make sure that our clients and staff come equal first. That commitment and teamwork make Carter Jonas a uniquely rewarding place to work.
Since 1855, Carter Jonas has grown to be one of the largest and most respected property consultancies in the UK with a network of 36 offices across England and Wales, employing more than 700 partners and staff.
Our tailored service and Simply Better Advice has enabled us to forge lasting, intelligent and trusting partnerships with our clients. These long-standing relationships are our most important and most closely protected asset. From private landowners to local authorities, pension funds to farmers – our universe of client experience is among the most varied in UK property.
We employ the very best people. We are a place where people want to work and our culture is collaborative and business minded. We have experts in every field who deliver long term advice that enhances our clients’ future prosperity.
Ahead of the curve, we are pioneering the use of technology within the property industry making Carter Jonas a hugely exciting place to work.
- Approachable – We treat every relationship with respect, integrity and warmth
- Effective – We do what we say we will, we do it well and we’re accountable
- Ambitious – We are ambitious for our clients and for our firm