We are looking for an experienced administrator to join our Building Consultancy Project Management Team based at our Leeds office. The post holder will take ownership of all relevant administrative duties which will enable the fee earners within the team to focus on serving clients and developing new business.
- Provide general administration support to the office including other partners, managers and staff as required
- Produce accurate and well-presented documents including reports, client correspondence, presentations and spreadsheets within agreed time frames
- Processing and co-ordinating invoices
- Co-ordination and input to diaries and organising meetings across multiple team members
- Organising and booking of travel, accommodation and events etc
- Carry out timely and accurate administration of databases
- Accurately process fee accounts and out of pocket expenses, assisting with budgets and forecasts as required
- Provide a high level of efficiency and customer service to all who visit or contact the office
- Handling enquiries over the telephone or in person and taking any necessary action
- Maintain close communication with other administrators across different divisions to ensure efficient running of the department at all times
- Receiving external visitors for meetings and arranging refreshments
- Ordering stationery for the office
- Taking minutes in meetings and production of meeting records
- Covering main reception as required
WHAT WILL IT TAKE TO BE SUCCESSFUL?
To be considered for this role you must be proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint and will have excellent administration skills. You will have prior experience of providing support to teams and a keen desire to learn and develop within the role. Ideally, you will have excellent time management and strong communication skills and will be highly numerate
WHY CHOOSE US:
We offer a highly competitive rewards package including group pension, flexible benefits, referral schemes and generous annual leave.
As an equal opportunity employer, with the Investors in People Gold accreditation, we are dedicated to driving diversity and inclusion in the workplace. Learning and development is important to us; we encourage everyone to continue developing to optimise their performance and fulfil their potential. We have an agile flexible working policy; many of our team work flexibly, we would be happy to talk to you about how this could work for you. We enjoy what we do, and we do it well, which is why 80% of our business comes from repeat clients.
Since 1855, Carter Jonas has grown to be one of the largest and most respected property consultancies in the UK with a network of 34 offices across England and Wales, employing more than 900 partners and staff.
Our tailored service and Simply Better Advice have enabled us to forge lasting, intelligent and trusting partnerships with our clients. These long-standing relationships are our most important and most closely protected asset. From private landowners to local authorities, pension funds to farmers – our universe of client experience is among the most varied in UK property.
We employ the very best people. We are a place where people want to work, and our culture is both collaborative and business minded. We have experts in every field who deliver long term advice that enhances our clients’ future prosperity.
Ahead of the curve, we are pioneering in the use of technology within the property industry, making Carter Jonas a hugely exciting place to work.
- Approachable – We treat every relationship with respect, integrity, and warmth
- Effective – We do what we say we will, we do it well and we are accountable
- Ambitious – We are ambitious for our clients and for our firm