- Answering the phone and directing calls as required
- Dealing directly with clients / applicants looking to let or rent or sell properties and answer any enquiries
- Typing and organising reports where appropriate
- Organising the marketing of the properties including arranging photographs and floor plans and EPCs, creating brochures, window cards and organising advertising
- Arranging canvassing
- Anti - Money laundering
- Fire safety officer
- Collating statistics
- Office management;- including stationary ordering and arranging general maintenance of the office
- Making lettings files
- Sales invoicing
- Overseeing petty cash
- Progressing tenancy paperwork
- Carrying out the occasional viewing for lettings and sales as and when required
- Organising contractors to attend to maintenance issued and informing landlords of costs or quotes where applicable.
- Overseeing the lettings and sales keys
- Filing of any associated paper work
- Assisting with arranging inventories
- Any other reasonable duties that may be required from time to time.
REQUIREMENTS FOR THE ROLE:
We are seeking a professional administrator with strong admin, communication and customer service skills. You must be able to demonstrate experience of working within a busy admin role using IT software such as Microsoft Word and Outlook. As an Administrator for both Sales and Lettings you will be confident in managing and balancing workloads, flexible in your working ways with strong time management skills.
Since 1855, Carter Jonas has grown to be one of the largest and most respected property consultancies in the UK with a network of 33 offices across England and Wales, employing more than 800 partners and staff.
We employ the very best people. We are a place where people want to work and our culture is collaborative and business minded. We have experts in every field who deliver long term advice that enhances our clients’ future prosperity.
At Carter Jonas, ‘Simply Better Advice’ is a statement that unites everyone in our business behind a common purpose. It is a commitment to our customers that we will work harder for them, constantly striving to provide the best advice in the market.
Voted one of the Best Places to work in Property in 2018 and accredited with a Gold Investors in People award, we are proud of our values and what they stand for; chosen by our very own employees:
- Approachable – We treat every relationship with respect, integrity and warmth
- Effective – We do what we say we will, we do it well and we’re accountable
- Ambitious – We are ambitious for our clients and for our firm
We endeavour to create the closest of relations with our Partners and employees, which we measure via our annual Employee Satisfaction Survey. At a national level we aim to ensure equal opportunities in the workplace and create a supportive and inclusive culture to encourage diversity and which underpins our core values of Approachable, Effective and Ambitious.
We want to ensure all of our employees are provided with the right support and guidance to optimise their performance. We offer a wide variety of Learning & Development, as well as structured career paths for professionals. In the last two years, we have launched our Diversity & Inclusion Network, Health & Wellbeing sites as well as our CJ Family Network.