We are seeking an Administrator on a fixed term contract to provide administrative support to the Building Consultancy Team and in doing so to handle calls, preparation of communications and reports, maintenance of electronic file systems, invoicing, diary management and other administrative duties as required. The right person will take an active interest in their work have strong administrative, computer, organisational and excellent customer service skills to support the busy team.
- Produce accurate and well-presented documents including reports, client correspondence, presentations spreadsheets within agreed timeframes
- Take an interest in the work being produced and maintain a proactive attitude to our clients’ needs
- Creating new clients and jobs on the NAV system and managing files
- Coordinating diaries and organising appointments and meetings
- Coordinating certain contract work
- Carry out timely and accurate administration of databases
- Accurate preparation of invoices and processing of purchase invoices
- Liaison with clients, potential clients, contractors and other consultants
- Coordination and preparation of marketing material
- Processing Approved Contractor applications and maintaining database
- Develop and maintain a working knowledge of compliance information such as Quality Management and Environmental Management procedures to assist and proactively manage the accurate recording and filing of information
- General office duties such as filing, photocopying, binding etc
- Receiving attendees for meetings and arranging refreshments
- Reception duties and telephone support as required including handling enquiries
- Archiving of files
WHAT DO WE NEED FROM YOU?
We require a candidate with a strong admin background with experience of various applications and databases. You will be responsible for managing approved contractors and the database, therefore communication, attention to detail and strong coordination skills are required.
WHY CHOOSE US:
We offer a highly competitive rewards package including group pension, flexible benefits, referral schemes and 25 days annual leave.
As an equal opportunities employer, with the Investors in People Gold accreditation, we are dedicated to driving diversity and inclusion in the workplace. Learning and development is important to us, we encourage everyone to continue developing to optimise their performance and fulfil their potential. We enjoy what we do, and we do it well, that’s why 80% of our business is from repeat clients.
Since 1855, Carter Jonas has grown to be one of the largest and most respected property consultancies in the UK with a network of 36 offices across England and Wales, employing more than 700 partners and staff.
Our tailored service and Simply Better Advice has enabled us to forge lasting, intelligent and trusting partnerships with our clients. These long-standing relationships are our most important and most closely protected asset. From private landowners to local authorities, pension funds to farmers – our universe of client experience is among the most varied in UK property.
We employ the very best people. We are a place where people want to work and our culture is collaborative and business minded. We have experts in every field who deliver long term advice that enhances our clients’ future prosperity.
Ahead of the curve, we are pioneering the use of technology within the property industry making Carter Jonas a hugely exciting place to work.
- Approachable – We treat every relationship with respect, integrity and warmth
- Effective – We do what we say we will, we do it well and we’re accountable
- Ambitious – We are ambitious for our clients and for our firm