We are looking for an Administrator to cover a maternity leave within our busy residential sales office based in Summertown, Oxford. The role is to support a team handling residential sales including New Homes with administrative duties including call handling, preparation of letters and invoices, maintenance of file systems and diary management. This role is integral to ensuring the success of a busy and diverse team so enthusiasm and willingness are key.
- Produce accurate and well-presented documents including reports, client correspondence and spreadsheets within agreed time frames
- Copy typing, and drafting of letters, reports, invoices etc.
- Formatting of Word and Excel documents prior to client submission.
- Input to diaries and organisation of meetings including co-ordination with external parties.
- Carry out timely and accurate administration of databases.
- Accurately process fee accounts and out of pocket expenses, assisting with budgets and forecasts as required.
- Provide a high level of efficiency and customer service to all who visit or contact the office.
- Provide general administration support to the office including other partners, managers and staff as reasonably required.
- Handling enquiries over the telephone or personally in reception and taking any necessary action.
- General office duties such as filing, photocopying, etc.
- Maintain close communication with other administrators across different divisions to ensure efficient running of the department at all times.
- Effectively liaise with other relevant professionals to maintain a sound working knowledge of all relevant areas of work.
- Develop and maintain a working knowledge of compliance information such as Standard Operating Procedures and Anti Money Laundering etc.
WHAT WILL IT TAKE TO BE SUCCESSFUL?
To succeed in this role, you will need a professional manner, excellent customer service skills, and the ability to be organised to ensure deadlines are met. Experience in Microsoft Word and Excel are preferred together with an ability to audio type although this is not essential.
WHY CHOOSE US:
We offer a highly competitive rewards package including group pension, flexible benefits, referral schemes and generous annual leave.
As an equal opportunity employer, with the Investors in People Gold accreditation, we are dedicated to driving diversity and inclusion in the workplace. Learning and development is important to us; we encourage everyone to continue developing to optimise their performance and fulfil their potential. We have an agile flexible working policy; many of our team work flexibly, we would be happy to talk to you about how this could work for you. We enjoy what we do, and we do it well, which is why 80% of our business comes from repeat clients.
Since 1855, Carter Jonas has grown to be one of the largest and most respected property consultancies in the UK with a network of 36 offices across England and Wales, employing more than 700 partners and staff.
Our tailored service and Simply Better Advice have enabled us to forge lasting, intelligent and trusting partnerships with our clients. These long-standing relationships are our most important and most closely protected asset. From private landowners to local authorities, pension funds to farmers – our universe of client experience is among the most varied in UK property.
We employ the very best people. We are a place where people want to work, and our culture is both collaborative and business minded. We have experts in every field who deliver long term advice that enhances our clients’ future prosperity.
Ahead of the curve, we are pioneering in the use of technology within the property industry, making Carter Jonas a hugely exciting place to work.
- Approachable – We treat every relationship with respect, integrity, and warmth
- Effective – We do what we say we will, we do it well and we are accountable
- Ambitious – We are ambitious for our clients and for our firm