We are seeking an individual to join our Valuation team as an Administrator on a PART-TIME basis. The overall purpose is to enable the fee earners in this fast-growing new team to focus on serving clients and developing new business. In addition will be general office administration and supporting other Teams to provide holiday/sickness cover.
- Produce accurate and well-presented documents including reports, client correspondence, presentations and spreadsheets within agreed time frames
- Copy typing, and drafting of letters, reports, invoices etc.
- Large mail merges
- Printing and binding documents
- Processing invoices
- Assisting the credit control team with chasing bad debt
- Formatting returned documents from Outsec (the digital dictation outsourced provider)
- Diary management and organising meetings
- Email management
- Creating templates for the team
- Carry out timely and accurate administration of databases
- Accurately process fee accounts and out of pocket expenses, assisting with budgets and forecasts as required
- Provide a high level of efficiency and customer service to all who visit or contact the office
- Provide general administration support to the two teams
- Handling enquiries over the telephone or personally in reception and taking any necessary action
- General office duties such as filing, photocopying, printing etc.
- Maintain close communication with other administrators across different divisions to ensure efficient running of the department at all times
- Effectively liaise with other relevant professionals to maintain a sound working knowledge of all relevant areas of work
- Develop and maintain a working knowledge of compliance information such as Money Laundering and clients’ compliance systems (for administrative purposes)
- Reception cover, including out of core hours
WHAT WILL IT TAKE TO BE SUCCESSFUL?
To be considered for this Administrator role you must have strong IT skills, including advanced Microsoft Office, we require someone who has previously supported a team with administrative duties with strong communication skills. Time management skills and the ability to prioritise multiple tasks is essential along with the ability to learn new systems quickly.
You must be confidential, great at working in a team, professional, flexible and customer focused. Knowledge of the property industry would be an advantage but it is not essential.
WHY CHOOSE US:
We offer a highly competitive rewards package including group pension, flexible benefits, referral schemes and generous annual leave.
As an equal opportunity employer, with the Investors in People Gold accreditation, we are dedicated to driving diversity and inclusion in the workplace. Learning and development is important to us; we encourage everyone to continue developing to optimise their performance and fulfil their potential. We have an agile flexible working policy; many of our team work flexibly, we would be happy to talk to you about how this could work for you. We enjoy what we do, and we do it well, which is why 80% of our business comes from repeat clients.
Since 1855, Carter Jonas has grown to be one of the largest and most respected property consultancies in the UK with a network of 36 offices across England and Wales, employing more than 700 partners and staff.
Our tailored service and Simply Better Advice have enabled us to forge lasting, intelligent and trusting partnerships with our clients. These long-standing relationships are our most important and most closely protected asset. From private landowners to local authorities, pension funds to farmers – our universe of client experience is among the most varied in UK property.
We employ the very best people. We are a place where people want to work, and our culture is both collaborative and business minded. We have experts in every field who deliver long term advice that enhances our clients’ future prosperity.
Ahead of the curve, we are pioneering in the use of technology within the property industry, making Carter Jonas a hugely exciting place to work.
- Approachable – We treat every relationship with respect, integrity, and warmth
- Effective – We do what we say we will, we do it well and we are accountable
- Ambitious – We are ambitious for our clients and for our firm