We have an exciting opportunity to recruit an Associate level Sales Negotiator/Valuer to join our successful team in Long Melford. This is a key position for a motivated Negotiator to win business and increase profit for the office.
- Generate market appraisals, developing new business and handling own portfolio of clients to achieve or exceed agreed targets (working in conjunction with other CJ offices on joint instructions as required)
- Converting appraisals to sales instructions
- Maintain strong, effective relationships with vendors and applicants
- Liaise with prospective purchasers, vendors and viewing staff, arrange viewing appointments, market appraisals, and negotiate offers
- Maintain vendor feedback and communicate with vendors
- Prepare mail out and talking to prospective purchasers at the beginning of marketing of a new property
- Applicant management
- Contribute to general running and profitability of the sales department
WHAT WILL IT TAKE TO BE SUCCESSFUL?
We are seeking a professional Sales Negotiator/Valuer who is motivated, keen and capable of winning business with previous experience in a similar role. You must be professional, with good customer service, have excellent communication skills (written and verbally) and have strong sales and negotiation skills along with the ability to use systems such as Reapit or similar. Driving license and access to a car is required.
WHY CHOOSE US:
We offer a highly competitive rewards package including group pension, flexible benefits, referral schemes and generous annual leave.
As an equal opportunity employer, with the Investors in People Gold accreditation, we are dedicated to driving diversity and inclusion in the workplace. Learning and development is important to us; we encourage everyone to continue developing to optimise their performance and fulfil their potential. We have an agile flexible working policy; many of our team work flexibly, we would be happy to talk to you about how this could work for you. We enjoy what we do, and we do it well, which is why 80% of our business comes from repeat clients.
Since 1855, Carter Jonas has grown to be one of the largest and most respected property consultancies in the UK with a network of 34 offices across England and Wales, employing more than 900 partners and employees.
Our tailored service and Simply Better Advice have enabled us to forge lasting, intelligent and trusting partnerships with our clients. These long-standing relationships are our most important and most closely protected asset. From private landowners to local authorities, pension funds to farmers – our universe of client experience is among the most varied in UK property.
We employ the very best people. We are a place where people want to work, and our culture is both collaborative and business minded. We have experts in every field who deliver long term advice that enhances our clients’ future prosperity.
Ahead of the curve, we are pioneering in the use of technology within the property industry, making Carter Jonas a hugely exciting place to work.
- Approachable – We treat every relationship with respect, integrity, and warmth
- Effective – We do what we say we will, we do it well and we are accountable
- Ambitious – We are ambitious for our clients and for our firm