- IT Portfolio and Relationship Management
- Business Process Analysis
- Business Case Development and Analysis
- Development of Business and/or Functional Requirements
- Work with stakeholders and support to the IT Director to obtain their signoff on solution design.
The role supports IT in the solutions and digital capability, which creates and maintains a range of services offered to Carter Jonas internal staff and clients. The role also facilitates business demand for the internal IT projects.
You will pay a crucial part in helping to develop a deep understanding of the strategic objectives for each division, their applications and links with the IT Vision. However, flexibility is key as demand generally follows mobilisation project, often shifting in volume and priority across the different business areas. This role offers a great opportunity to develop a thorough understanding of the professional services & property industry.
You will participate in an IT team helping the organisation assess the current state of its business processes and associated IT capabilities, identifying gaps, and defining requirements to direct technology toolsets, AI, RPA & Workflow in order to close these gaps.
REQUIREMENTS FOR THE ROLE:
- 2 years minimum relevant experience working broad organisational business analysis, systems analysis, requirements development/management, business case development, IT portfolio analysis/management, and/or IT project planning.
- Experience of analysing business and IT requirements in order to achieve process improvements, cost savings and remove inefficiencies
- Experience of Microsoft Dynamics CRM and/or digital projects
- Proficiency with the full Microsoft Office (Visio proficiency)
- Solid all round understanding of technology and technology trends.
- The ability to establish new and maintain existing relationships
- Sound team orientated and interpersonal skills and experience of communicating effectively with both colleagues and clients
- Numerate with excellent written and verbal communication
Since 1855, Carter Jonas has grown to be one of the largest and most respected property consultancies in the UK with a network of 33 offices across England and Wales, employing more than 800 partners and staff.
We employ the very best people. We are a place where people want to work and our culture is collaborative and business minded. We have experts in every field who deliver long term advice that enhances our clients’ future prosperity.
At Carter Jonas, ‘Simply Better Advice’ is a statement that unites everyone in our business behind a common purpose. It is a commitment to our customers that we will work harder for them, constantly striving to provide the best advice in the market.
Voted one of the Best Places to work in Property in 2018 and accredited with a Gold Investors in People award, we are proud of our values and what they stand for; chosen by our very own employees:
- Approachable – We treat every relationship with respect, integrity and warmth
- Effective – We do what we say we will, we do it well and we’re accountable
- Ambitious – We are ambitious for our clients and for our firm
We endeavour to create the closest of relations with our Partners and employees, which we measure via our annual Employee Satisfaction Survey. At a national level we aim to ensure equal opportunities in the workplace and create a supportive and inclusive culture to encourage diversity and which underpins our core values of Approachable, Effective and Ambitious.
We want to ensure all of our employees are provided with the right support and guidance to optimise their performance. We offer a wide variety of Learning & Development, as well as structured career paths for professionals. In the last two years, we have launched our Diversity & Inclusion Network, Health & Wellbeing sites as well as our CJ Family Network.