We are seeking a Client Data Assistant to join our Client Accounting team in Shrewsbury. The role will be responsible for ensuring that the property management database (TRAMPS) is well maintained which will in turn ensure the provision of the highest level of service to our internal and external clients.
- Add new clients and their property portfolios to the database
- Set up the accounts side for new clients
- Produce terrier and other reports from the database
- Enter new leases and rent reviews on to the system on a timely basis, together with setting up new tenants, properties and units where this is required.
- Ensure that the correct transaction type and VAT code are entered for all new leases and that the debtor maintenance fields are correctly completed.
- Generate back rent demands as appropriate following rent reviews.
- Raise the monthly rent demands via the ‘Charge Raising’ process.
- Surrender leases as required and ensure any rent post cessation is adjusted for.
- Update the time recording system.
- Monitor the client accounts email account and mail box.
- Assist with daily postal duties.
- Other duties of the role includes offering support to the team when required.
WHAT WILL IT TAKE TO BE SUCCESSFUL?
The chosen Client Data Administrator will have previous experience experience is essential, especially working with databases and an understanding of how to manage large volumes of cross-referenced data fields. You will have a keen eye for detail, ensuring accuracy is paramount, as well as excellent time management skills and the ability to prioritise workloads.
Previous use of the TRAMPS database (or similar) would be an advantage but is not essential. More important is an interest in land and property and the ability to work unsupervised and manage one’s time accordingly.
WHY CHOOSE US:
We offer a highly competitive rewards package including group pension, flexible benefits, referral schemes and 25 days annual leave.
As an equal opportunities employer, with the Investors in People Gold accreditation, we are dedicated to driving diversity and inclusion in the workplace. Learning and development is important to us, we encourage everyone to continue developing to optimise their performance and fulfil their potential.
We enjoy what we do, and we do it well, that’s why 80% of our business is from repeat clients.
Since 1855, Carter Jonas has grown to be one of the largest and most respected property consultancies in the UK with a network of 34 offices across England and Wales, employing more than 900 partners and employees.
Our tailored service and Simply Better Advice has enabled us to forge lasting, intelligent and trusting partnerships with our clients. These long-standing relationships are our most important and most closely protected asset. From private landowners to local authorities, pension funds to farmers – our universe of client experience is among the most varied in UK property.
We employ the very best people. We are a place where people want to work and our culture is collaborative and business minded. We have experts in every field who deliver long term advice that enhances our clients’ future prosperity.
Ahead of the curve, we are pioneering the use of technology within the property industry making Carter Jonas a hugely exciting place to work.
- Approachable – We treat every relationship with respect, integrity & warmth
- Effective – We do what we say we will, we do it well and we’re accountable
- Ambitious – We are ambitious for our clients and for our firm