A fantastic new opportunity has arisen within our Contract Management Team, who are looking for a Data & Finance Administrator to join their team in Birmingham to provide Carter Jonas with an efficient centralised service to maximise success with tenders, provide an advantage over competitors and ensure client specific KPIs are met. The key focus of this role is data analysis, data manipulation and data extraction.
- Job Set up
- Processing invoices
- Invoice tracking
- WIP Reporting
- Liaising with clients, job Managers and credit control to manage bad debts
- Maintaining Client Dashboards
- Providing support to the team with streamlining processes and reporting
- Data Analysis
- Reporting on a weekly/ monthly basis to the team meeting
- Consultant breakdown reporting
- Developing and maintaining strong relationships with clients to ensure smooth accounting
- Liaising with internal customer with regards to billing
- Working closely with the Carter Jonas Finance department
- Assisting with Monthly/Quarterly and Yearly reporting
This role is 37.5 hours per week 9:00 - 17:30, however we are open to a degree of flexible working.
WHAT WILL IT TAKE TO BE SUCCESSFUL?
You will need strong IT skills with advanced Excel knowledge (Pivot Tables, Vlookup, advanced formatting and filtering/conditional formatting). Experience of analysing and manipulating large amounts of data, dealing with invoicing, credit control and purchase orders is advantageous. You must be an excellent communicator with the ability to manage client relationships. A strong team player, you need the ability to work in a fast paced environment, comfortable with multi-tasking and working under pressure to meet deadlines in a professional manner.
WHY CHOOSE US:
We offer a highly competitive rewards package including group pension, flexible benefits, referral schemes and 25 days annual leave.
As an equal opportunities employer, with the Investors in People Gold accreditation, we are dedicated to driving diversity and inclusion in the workplace. Learning and development is important to us, we encourage everyone to continue developing to optimise their performance and fulfil their potential.
We enjoy what we do, and we do it well, that’s why 80% of our business is from repeat clients.
Since 1855, Carter Jonas has grown to be one of the largest and most respected property consultancies in the UK with a network of 34 offices across England and Wales, employing more than 900 partners and employees.
Our tailored service and Simply Better Advice has enabled us to forge lasting, intelligent and trusting partnerships with our clients. These long-standing relationships are our most important and most closely protected asset. From private landowners to local authorities, pension funds to farmers – our universe of client experience is among the most varied in UK property.
We employ the very best people. We are a place where people want to work and our culture is collaborative and business minded. We have experts in every field who deliver long term advice that enhances our clients’ future prosperity.
Ahead of the curve, we are pioneering the use of technology within the property industry making Carter Jonas a hugely exciting place to work.
- Approachable – We treat every relationship with respect, integrity and warmth
- Effective – We do what we say we will, we do it well and we’re accountable
- Ambitious – We are ambitious for our clients and for our firm