We have a fantastic opportunity to recruit an energetic and enthusiastic Digital Product Manager to lead the maintenance and development of projects relating to the Carter Jonas website and CMS, CRMs and subdomains.
Take ownership of maintenance of the Carter Jonas website and subdomains. This includes:
the day-to-day maintenance of our sites, reactively identifying and investigating bugs sent through from the wider business, and proactively analysing site performance and identifying areas for improvement (liaising with developers to fix tickets where appropriate).
implementation and maintenance of new software, programmes and systems, from conception through to UAT, including scoping projects, identifying potential risks, coordinating implementation and integration with agencies, testing and supporting the roll-out to the business.
Working with the IT department (when appropriate) to make sure systems are running optimally and resolve issues that may cross over from IT into digital marketing.
Supporting SEO best practice by implementing technical fixes to improve page load speed and search engine rankings, and identifying improvements we could make to the site to improve our SEO offering.
Manage the relationship with our development agency and other key software suppliers, including work priorities, regular catch ups and supplier reviews.
To support the digital team with reporting on the quantitative measurement of our activities. This could include setting up automated reports, or helping the team translate analytical insights into user behaviour on the site.
ESSENTIAL KNOWLEDGE & EXPERIENCED REQUIRED:
- 3-5 years experience working in a digital marketing / webmaster role (or similar)
- Working knowledge of programming language, HTML and various operating systems
- Understanding and experience of CRM systems (Microsoft Dynamics preferential), including field-mapping, workflows and agency management.
- Able to competently use Microsoft Windows and the Office packages, specifically Excel.
- UX – Testing existing user touch points to identify weaknesses / bottlenecks / pain points, and creating new user experiences from conception through to UAT.
- Automation – experience using automation software (Zapier / Microsoft Flow or similar) to create workflows, processes and marketing programmes.
- Able to competently use Microsoft and G-Suite products (including Google Analytics/ Search Console)
DESIREABLE KNOWLEDGE & EXPERIENCED REQUIRED:
- Qualification in computer science or related field
- Understanding and experience of Real Estate platforms Reapit, WinMan and property portals (RightMove, Zoopla, etc) - OR SIMILAR
- Knowledge of GDPR / PECR and laws and legislation
WHAT WILL IT TAKE TO BE SUCCESSFUL?
This Digital Product Manager role would suit someone with 3-5 years experience in a similar role, who is comfortable taking ownership of site management, development projects and software improvements. The successful person will posses a ‘hands-on’ and “can do” approach, and an aptitude for problem solving as well as being tenacious with the determination to raise the game and make a difference. You will be energic and enthusiastic, with the ability to thrive in a fast paced environment, be hardworking and take on stakeholder demands in a professional manner and manage expectations. Show a high level of commitment and dedication towards maintaining highest standards.
WHY CHOOSE US?
We offer a highly competitive rewards package including group pension, flexible benefits, referral schemes and generous annual leave.
As an equal opportunity employer, with the Investors in People Gold accreditation, we are dedicated to driving diversity and inclusion in the workplace. Learning and development is important to us; we encourage everyone to continue developing to optimise their performance and fulfil their potential. We enjoy what we do, and we do it well, which is why 80% of our business comes from repeat clients.
Since 1855, Carter Jonas has grown to be one of the largest and most respected property consultancies in the UK with a network of 34 offices across England and Wales, employing more than 900 partners and employees.
Our tailored service and Simply Better Advice have enabled us to forge lasting, intelligent and trusting partnerships with our clients. These long-standing relationships are our most important and most closely protected asset. From private landowners to local authorities, pension funds to farmers – our universe of client experience is among the most varied in UK property.
We employ the very best people. We are a place where people want to work, and our culture is both collaborative and business minded. We have experts in every field who deliver long term advice that enhances our clients’ future prosperity.
Ahead of the curve, we are pioneering in the use of technology within the property industry, making Carter Jonas a hugely exciting place to work.
- Approachable – We treat every relationship with respect, integrity, and warmth
- Effective – We do what we say we will, we do it well and we are accountable
- Ambitious – We are ambitious for our clients and for our firm