We are seeking a Document Controller to join our busy Building Consultancy team in Leeds to handle project information, verification and storing information.
- Handling project information and verification and storing documents.
- Filing and archiving relevant project documentation.
- Retrieving files for Client and Consultants when needed.
- Designing templates for documents, file types, and document databases.
- Checking and editing documents for accuracy and compliance.
- Controlling the flow of documents in and out of the information management system (Viewpoint)
- Reporting errors or developments regarding document storage.
- Ensuring the secure destruction and disposal of sensitive documents.
- Updating and maintaining document management systems and physical records.
- Maintaining the security of confidential documents.
- Assisting project team with accessing documents through our document management system.
- Liaising with internal and external parties to track and monitor flow of information
- Set up and produce trackers to monitor information
- Maintain record issue logs
- Acting as a single point of contact for all project information
- Ensuring information is issued and returned within agreed timeframes
WHAT WILL IT TAKE TO BE SUCCESSFUL?
To be successful in this role you will have a minimum of 2 year’s experience in document management, archive management, or records management. You will have experience of using Microsoft Office programmes and information management systems, such as, Viewpoint or SharePoint. You must have a high level of accuracy and attention to detail. The role holder must understand the importance of security and protecting sensitive data.
WHY CHOOSE US:
We offer a highly competitive rewards package including group pension, flexible benefits, referral schemes and generous annual leave.
As an equal opportunity employer, with the Investors in People Gold accreditation, we are dedicated to driving diversity and inclusion in the workplace. Learning and development is important to us; we encourage everyone to continue developing to optimise their performance and fulfil their potential. We have an agile flexible working policy; we would be happy to talk to you about how our flexible policy could work for you. We enjoy what we do, and we do it well, which is why 80% of our business comes from repeat clients.
Since 1855, Carter Jonas has grown to be one of the largest and most respected property consultancies in the UK with a network of 36 offices across England and Wales, employing more than 700 partners and staff.
Our tailored service and Simply Better Advice have enabled us to forge lasting, intelligent and trusting partnerships with our clients. These long-standing relationships are our most important and most closely protected asset. From private landowners to local authorities, pension funds to farmers – our universe of client experience is among the most varied in UK property.
We employ the very best people. We are a place where people want to work, and our culture is both collaborative and business minded. We have experts in every field who deliver long term advice that enhances our clients’ future prosperity.
Ahead of the curve, we are pioneering in the use of technology within the property industry, making Carter Jonas a hugely exciting place to work.
- Approachable – We treat every relationship with respect, integrity, and warmth
- Effective – We do what we say we will, we do it well and we are accountable
- Ambitious – We are ambitious for our clients and for our firm