Following the success of a new contract, we are growing our Contract Management Team in Birmingham and looking for a Facilities Management Helpdesk Administrator to join the team.
You will provide Carter Jonas with an efficient and accurate centralised Facilities Management and Helpdesk administrative duties service, across all Major contracts.
- Co-ordinating compliance for major contracts
- Verification of compliance documents
- Amend/create diary entries on property management system.
- Compile tenant details for repair works
- Liaison with Tenants to book in repair works.
- Support the Helpdesk Co-ordinator in the management of workload e.g. chasing quotes, contacting tenants to clarify their enquiries, book appointments etc.
- Update all Client control sheets including updates of disbursement invoices.
- Management of sub-contractor compliance certificates and follow up for the most up to date documentation, using a property management system
- Accurate data capture to feed into Client’s dashboards.
WHAT WILL IT TAKE TO BE SUCCESSFUL?
If you are enthusiastic individual who has willingness to tackle a variety of tasks, this role might be for you. You must have strong IT skills with advanced Excel knowledge and excellent communication skills. As a strong team player, you need the ability to work in a fast paced environment, comfortable with multi-tasking and working under pressure to meet deadlines in a professional manner. Experience of using TRAMPs is preferable.
WHY CHOSE US:
We offer a highly competitive rewards package including group pension, flexible benefits, referral schemes and 25 days annual leave.
As an equal opportunities employer, with the Investors in People Gold accreditation, we are dedicated to driving diversity and inclusion in the workplace. Learning and development is important to us, we encourage everyone to continue developing to optimise their performance and fulfil their potential. We enjoy what we do, and we do it well, that’s why 80% of our business is from repeat clients.
Since 1855, Carter Jonas has grown to be one of the largest and most respected property consultancies in the UK with a network of 36 offices across England and Wales, employing more than 700 partners and staff.
Our tailored service and Simply Better Advice has enabled us to forge lasting, intelligent and trusting partnerships with our clients. These long-standing relationships are our most important and most closely protected asset. From private landowners to local authorities, pension funds to farmers – our universe of client experience is among the most varied in UK property.
We employ the very best people. We are a place where people want to work and our culture is collaborative and business minded. We have experts in every field who deliver long term advice that enhances our clients’ future prosperity.
Ahead of the curve, we are pioneering the use of technology within the property industry making Carter Jonas a hugely exciting place to work.
- Approachable – We treat every relationship with respect, integrity and warmth
- Effective – We do what we say we will, we do it well and we’re accountable
- Ambitious – We are ambitious for our clients and for our firm