Following the success of a new contract, we are growing our Contract Management Team in Birmingham and looking for a Facilities Management Helpdesk Coordinator to join the new team.You will provide Carter Jonas with an efficient and accurate centralised Facilities Management and Helpdesk service. You will liaise between the internal and external clients including Client tenants and Telecoms Providers to ensure maximum efficiency, KPI delivery and a high standard of service.
Main tasks include:
- Initial point of contact for all Helpdesk telephone and email enquiries for all property Management contracts
- Allocation of work both to relevant asset managers and/or sub-contractors
- Liaison with Telecoms Providers on Access requests
- Maintenance of Client Databases including the Telecoms Asset data base
- Provide support in the arrangement of appointments with tenants and telecoms providers
- Ensure all properties are fully compliant, specific to the terms of each Contract
- Management of sub contractor’s compliance certificates
- Effectively manage the Client’s tenant portfolio ensuring they are fully compliant, including all asbestos and risk assessment are completed and updated on an annual basis
- Escalate any customer complaints
- Providing support to the team with streamlining processes and reporting
- Assisting with Monthly/Quarterly and Yearly reporting
- Obtain quotes from contractors
- Courtesy calls to tenants
- Instruct contractors and oversee works to completion
- Accurate data capture to feed into Client’s dashboard’s.
WHAT WILL IT TAKE TO BE SUCCESSFUL?
If you are enthusiastic individual who has willingness to tackle a variety of tasks, this role might be for you. You must have strong IT skills with advanced Excel knowledge and excellent communication skills. As a strong team player, you need the ability to work in a fast paced environment, comfortable with multi-tasking and working under pressure to meet deadlines in a professional manner. Experience of using Navision and TRAMPs is preferable.
WHY CHOSE US:
We offer a highly competitive rewards package including group pension, flexible benefits, referral schemes and 25 days annual leave.
As an equal opportunities employer, with the Investors in People Gold accreditation, we are dedicated to driving diversity and inclusion in the workplace. Learning and development is important to us, we encourage everyone to continue developing to optimise their performance and fulfil their potential. We enjoy what we do, and we do it well, that’s why 80% of our business is from repeat clients.
Since 1855, Carter Jonas has grown to be one of the largest and most respected property consultancies in the UK with a network of 36 offices across England and Wales, employing more than 700 partners and staff.
Our tailored service and Simply Better Advice has enabled us to forge lasting, intelligent and trusting partnerships with our clients. These long-standing relationships are our most important and most closely protected asset. From private landowners to local authorities, pension funds to farmers – our universe of client experience is among the most varied in UK property.
We employ the very best people. We are a place where people want to work and our culture is collaborative and business minded. We have experts in every field who deliver long term advice that enhances our clients’ future prosperity.
- Approachable – We treat every relationship with respect, integrity and warmth
- Effective – We do what we say we will, we do it well and we’re accountable
- Ambitious – We are ambitious for our clients and for our firm