We are seeking a highly proactive and motivated individual to join our Contract Management Team based in Birmingham as a Facilities Management and Helpdesk Manager. The role will be to provide leadership and guidance to the team, management of sub-contractor services, ensuring any tenant enquiries are responded to effectively and on a timely basis. Always ensuring adherence to compliance, monitoring KPIs, producing reports and attendance at client and inhouse meetings.This is an exciting time to be joining Carter Jonas as we continue to build and grow our business nationally. We offer an excellent salary package as well excellent benefits including 25 days annual leave, pension contribution and life assurance.
- Implementing and monitoring core KPIs for the helpdesk service
- Management of all inbound helpdesk enquiries ensuring all enquiries are effectively addressed within agreed service levels
- Ensure the Helpdesk service is effectively resourced 24 hours, 7 days a week including Bank Holidays
- Ensuring best practice across all contracts
- Daily management of FM team members including individual performance, team meetings, managing absence, holidays etc and individual development.
- Management of preferred supplier list ensuring all Sub-Contractors are always fully compliant and all documents, including agreements are filed in a central database.
- Implementing and monitoring KPI performance targets with all main sub-contractors.
- Involvement in the Mobilisation of new contracts. Implementing processes and reporting agreed during mobilisation.
- Responsible for the design, implementation, and maintenance of each clients Dashboards
- Investigate, resolve, and take corrective action of any complaints, managing an issues log per contract.
WHAT WILL IT TAKE TO BE SUCCESSFUL?
We are seeking someone with significant experience in contract management or account management gained within a client facing role. You will be a strong team player who can work well under pressure, use initiative, meet deadlines and prioritise your workload effectively. It is essential that you have excellent written and verbal communication skills and the ability to manage client relationships effectively.
WHY CHOOSE US:
We offer a highly competitive rewards package including group pension, flexible benefits, referral schemes and generous annual leave.
As an equal opportunity employer, with the Investors in People Gold accreditation, we are dedicated to driving diversity and inclusion in the workplace. Learning and development is important to us; we encourage everyone to continue developing to optimise their performance and fulfil their potential. We have an agile flexible working policy; many of our team work flexibly, we would be happy to talk to you about how this could work for you. We enjoy what we do, and we do it well, which is why 80% of our business comes from repeat clients.
Since 1855, Carter Jonas has grown to be one of the largest and most respected property consultancies in the UK with a network of 33 offices across England and Wales, employing more than 900 partners and employees.
Our tailored service and Simply Better Advice have enabled us to forge lasting, intelligent and trusting partnerships with our clients. These long-standing relationships are our most important and most closely protected asset. From private landowners to local authorities, pension funds to farmers – our universe of client experience is among the most varied in UK property.
We employ the very best people. We are a place where people want to work, and our culture is both collaborative and business minded. We have experts in every field who deliver long term advice that enhances our clients’ future prosperity.
Ahead of the curve, we are pioneering in the use of technology within the property industry, making Carter Jonas a hugely exciting place to work.
- Approachable – We treat every relationship with respect, integrity, and warmth
- Effective – We do what we say we will, we do it well and we are accountable
- Ambitious – We are ambitious for our clients and for our firm