As part of our growth plans, we are excited to be significantly expanding our New Homes offering in the Yorkshire Region and is seeking a driven and high-profile professional to do this. This is a fantastic opportunity to lead and grow the Carter Jonas New Homes team in the region, with potential to advance further within the Partnership. This is a highly visible role which will liaise with colleagues across different offices and different Divisions. There is already a strong client base, an interesting range of work and the backing and ambition to further develop the New Homes business and its’ profile.
- Develop new business and handle own portfolio of clients to achieve or exceed agreed targets (working in conjunction with other CJ offices on joint instructions as required)
- Support the excellent reputation of Carter Jonas by providing a consistently high level of service to clients.
- Consistently maintain a high standard of record keeping and communications to ensure accuracy in file management, communications, and compliance
- Update records and maximise the use of databases such as Reapit to ensure all applicant details are up to date and to source potential sale instructions.
- Actively identify and develop new marketing and business development opportunities.
- Development appraisals and guidance on internal specifications.
- Securing new homes business and building upon the existing pipeline of work.
- Be a positive influence leading the team helping to maintain a mutually supportive and team orientated environment.
- Understanding the functions of and communicating effectively with other divisions with regards to cross-selling and other opportunities
Opportunity to lead the growth of Carter Jonas’ New Homes Division in the Northern region, with potential to advance further within the partnership. This is a highly visible role which will liaise with colleagues across different offices and different departments. There is already a strong client base, an interesting range of work and a real ambition to further develop the New Homes business and its profile.
BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT SUPPORT:
- An experienced national Business Development Team of five, all of whom have senior industry contacts across the UK, including institutions, developers, and the public sector.
- A national Research team headed by an experienced industry researcher.
- In addition to the above resources Carter Jonas has an in-house marketing team that provides expertise in the following fields; Graphic Design, Digital Marketing, Data Research and Analysis, Coordination of events and marketing collateral
- The firm has membership of a wide range of industry bodies and access to their events, data, and contacts. This includes the Home Builders Federation (HBF) and British Property Federation (BPF).
WHY CHOOSE US:
We offer a highly competitive rewards package including group pension, flexible benefits, referral schemes and generous annual leave.
As an equal opportunity employer, with the Investors in People Gold accreditation, we are dedicated to driving diversity and inclusion in the workplace. Learning and development is important to us; we encourage everyone to continue developing to optimise their performance and fulfil their potential. We have an agile flexible working policy; many of our team work flexibly, we would be happy to talk to you about how this could work for you. We enjoy what we do, and we do it well, which is why 80% of our business comes from repeat clients.
We operate as a National multi-disciplinary land and property practice with an ever-expanding client base. We was the 15th largest UK property consultancy by turnover according to Estates Gazette’s Top Agents, and 6th largest privately owned property consultancy.
Our turnover is more than £70m, with 80% of this business from repeat clients, something never taken for granted and something the firm will always work its’ hardest to protect.
With over 800 people, 27 equity partners, and 34 UK offices, with 9 in central London, and 24 across the UK, the firm operates through four divisions: Commercial, Planning & Development, Residential, and Rural. It is currently advising 12 of the top 25 house builders.
We adopt a ‘can do’ approach when dealing with clients – putting together partner-led teams to work with clients in an entrepreneurial and creative atmosphere to deliver solutions to best meet specific requirements, and we seek to employ people with a similar mindset.
- Approachable – We treat every relationship with respect, integrity, and warmth
- Effective – We do what we say we will, we do it well and we are accountable
- Ambitious – We are ambitious for our clients and for our firm