We have an exciting opportunity to recruit a Head of Sales to join our well established Winchester team. As part of its growth plans, Carter Jonas wants to significantly expand its residential sales offering in the Winchester Region and is seeking a driven and high-profile professional to do this. This is a fantastic opportunity to lead and grow the Carter Jonas Sales team in the region, with potential to advance further within the Partnership. There is already a strong client base, an interesting range of work and the backing and ambition to further develop our offering. Locally we have the Jewry Street office and Kings Worthy hub office, together having a combined fifty nine multi disciplined property professionals based at them.
- Develop new business and handle own portfolio of clients to achieve or exceed agreed targets (working in conjunction with other Carter Jonas offices on joint instructions as required)
- Support the excellent reputation of Carter Jonas by providing a consistently high level of service to clients.
- Consistently maintain a high standard of record keeping and communications to ensure accuracy in file management, communications, and compliance
- Grow our market share of the resale market in both the City and Country
- Update records and maximise the use of databases such as Reapit to ensure all applicant details are up to date and to source potential sale instructions.
- Actively identify and develop new marketing and business development opportunities.
- Work to a budget and drive business forward to grow income and profitability
- Securing new homes business and building upon the existing pipeline of work.
- Development appraisals and guidance on internal specifications for new homes developments.
- Be a positive influence leading the team helping to maintain a mutually supportive and team orientated environment.
- Understanding the functions of and communicating effectively with other divisions with regards to cross-selling and other opportunities
- Work closely with the well-established and successful lettings team to provide cross referrals
WHAT WILL IT TAKE TO BE SUCCESSFUL?
- A proven track record in residential resale
- New homes experience would be an advantage but not essential
- The ability to be a team builder, maximising cross selling opportunities within the firm.
- The ability to work under pressure to meet deadlines.
- Excellent negotiating and presentational skills
- The ability to multi-task effectively to meet deadlines.
- Sound team orientated interpersonal skills and experience of communicating effectively with both colleagues and clients.
- Knowledge of relevant compliance legislation
- Skilled in reporting on development performance
- I.T literacy including experience in the use of residential software packages.
WHY CHOOSE US:
We offer a highly competitive rewards package including group pension, flexible benefits, referral schemes and generous annual leave.
As an equal opportunity employer, with the Investors in People Gold accreditation, we are dedicated to driving diversity and inclusion in the workplace. Learning and development is important to us; we encourage everyone to continue developing to optimise their performance and fulfil their potential. We have an agile flexible working policy; many of our team work flexibly, we would be happy to talk to you about how this could work for you. We enjoy what we do, and we do it well, which is why 80% of our business comes from repeat clients.
Since 1855, Carter Jonas has grown to be one of the largest and most respected property consultancies in the UK with a network of 34 offices across England and Wales, employing more than 900 partners and employees.
Our tailored service and Simply Better Advice have enabled us to forge lasting, intelligent and trusting partnerships with our clients. These long-standing relationships are our most important and most closely protected asset. From private landowners to local authorities, pension funds to farmers – our universe of client experience is among the most varied in UK property.
We employ the very best people. We are a place where people want to work, and our culture is both collaborative and business minded. We have experts in every field who deliver long term advice that enhances our clients’ future prosperity.
Ahead of the curve, we are pioneering in the use of technology within the property industry, making Carter Jonas a hugely exciting place to work.
- Approachable – We treat every relationship with respect, integrity, and warmth
- Effective – We do what we say we will, we do it well and we are accountable
- Ambitious – We are ambitious for our clients and for our firm