We have a vacancy to recruit a Lettings Coordinator to join our busy residential office in Summertown, Oxford to support the Residential Management Department in the smooth running of the office and to assist in growing and developing the Business Plan objectives.
- Produce accurate and well presented documents including reports, client correspondence, presentations and spreadsheets within agreed time frames
- Responsible for renewals and negotiating rent increase
- Providing correct advice to clients
- Preparing paperwork and signing off
- Drawing up of new tenancies
- Preparing internet listings
- Responding to internet enquiries
- Booking viewings
- Cover of reception during lunchtimes
- Be conversant with the laws on residential tenancies, including safety regulations on furniture, electrical and gas equipment
- Liaise with clients throughout the marketing and letting process
WHAT WILL IT TAKE TO BE SUCCESSFUL?
We are seeking someone with a professional manner and outlook to their working ways, you must have excellent customer service skills, along with clear communication (written and verbal) skills and be highly organised. Strong IT and admin skills and experience within a fast paced environment are important. Training will be provided so previous experience within a similar role is not essential although would be an advantage.
WHY CHOOSE US:
We offer a highly competitive rewards package including group pension, flexible benefits, referral schemes and generous annual leave.
As an equal opportunity employer, with the Investors in People Gold accreditation, we are dedicated to driving diversity and inclusion in the workplace. Learning and development is important to us; we encourage everyone to continue developing to optimise their performance and fulfil their potential. We have an agile flexible working policy; many of our team work flexibly, we would be happy to talk to you about how this could work for you. We enjoy what we do, and we do it well, which is why 80% of our business comes from repeat clients.
Since 1855, Carter Jonas has grown to be one of the largest and most respected property consultancies in the UK with a network of 36 offices across England and Wales, employing more than 700 partners and staff.
Our tailored service and Simply Better Advice have enabled us to forge lasting, intelligent and trusting partnerships with our clients. These long-standing relationships are our most important and most closely protected asset. From private landowners to local authorities, pension funds to farmers – our universe of client experience is among the most varied in UK property.
We employ the very best people. We are a place where people want to work, and our culture is both collaborative and business minded. We have experts in every field who deliver long term advice that enhances our clients’ future prosperity.
Ahead of the curve, we are pioneering in the use of technology within the property industry, making Carter Jonas a hugely exciting place to work.
- Approachable – We treat every relationship with respect, integrity, and warmth
- Effective – We do what we say we will, we do it well and we are accountable
- Ambitious – We are ambitious for our clients and for our firm