We are looking to recruit a Lettings Coordinator / Viewing Assistant on a six month fixed term contract to assist the lettings team in Winchester to carry out viewings, look after client and tenant enquiries and drawing up legal paperwork.
- Carrying out viewings as required.
- Dealing with client and tenant enquiries over the phone and in person
- Drawing up legal paperwork, tenancy agreements, renewal agreements, registering deposits
- Logging keys, signing them in and out
- Generally assisting the day to day running of the lettings department.
WHAT WILL IT TAKE TO BE SUCCESSFUL?
The chosen candidate must be computer literate and have their own car for carrying out viewings and have a good knowledge of the local area.
WHY CHOOSE US:
We offer a highly competitive rewards package including group pension, flexible benefits, referral schemes and generous annual leave.
As an equal opportunity employer, with the Investors in People Gold accreditation, we are dedicated to driving diversity and inclusion in the workplace. Learning and development is important to us; we encourage everyone to continue developing to optimise their performance and fulfil their potential. We have an agile flexible working policy; we would be happy to talk to you about how our flexible policy could work for you. We enjoy what we do, and we do it well, which is why 80% of our business comes from repeat clients.
Since 1855, Carter Jonas has grown to be one of the largest and most respected property consultancies in the UK with a network of 36 offices across England and Wales, employing more than 700 partners and staff.
Our tailored service and Simply Better Advice has enabled us to forge lasting, intelligent and trusting partnerships with our clients. These long-standing relationships are our most important and most closely protected asset. From private landowners to local authorities, pension funds to farmers – our universe of client experience is among the most varied in UK property.
We employ the very best people. We are a place where people want to work and our culture is collaborative and business minded. We have experts in every field who deliver long term advice that enhances our clients’ future prosperity.
Ahead of the curve, we are pioneering the use of technology within the property industry making Carter Jonas a hugely exciting place to work.
- Approachable – We treat every relationship with respect, integrity and warmth
- Effective – We do what we say we will, we do it well and we’re accountable
- Ambitious – We are ambitious for our clients and for our firm