Are you someone who is passionate about marketing and ready for a new challenge? We have an exciting and varied new role of a Marketing Executive to join our team in London. Working with the Head of Residential Marketing and Marketing Manager, the individual will support the implementation of projects that raise brand awareness and generate leads for the residential sales, lettings, property management and new homes teams. The role will be based in our London HQ office, situated between Oxford Circus and Bond Street stations. We offer a highly competitive salary and an excellent benefits package. We also encourage applications for those seeking flexible working arrangements.
- Work with the Head of Residential Marketing and Residential Marketing Manager to roll out brand awareness and business generation campaigns across the residential network
- Manage the implementation of planned marketing projects, including:
- print and digital advertising
- direct marketing campaigns
- literature production
- Brief internal and external designers and suppliers to ensure that projects are delivered on brief, on budget and on time
- Work with the digital and PR teams on integrated campaigns for the residential division via appropriate online and offline channels
- Account management of suppliers such as: printers, photographers, property portals etc.
- Ensure that marketing activity and the availability of creative work are communicated to the residential business through the appropriate channels
- Measure and review the effectiveness of marketing campaigns to inform future planning
- Support the marketing representatives in the residential offices in delivering local marketing and sponsorship activities to agreed corporate guidelines
- Manage day to-day requests from the firm’s network of offices
- Act as brand guardian for all residential marketing collateral
- Ensure the smooth running of the residential marketing team including aspects of administration, including invoicing and reporting, arranging meetings, taking minutes, producing presentations
WHAT DOES IT TAKE TO BE SUCCESSFUL?
You will have gained experience in a similar marketing communications role. It is key that you will have been involved in projects where you have had exposure to every stage of the marketing campaign production and delivery process. You will also have experience of working as part of a team where you have had to manage and liaise with key stakeholders. You will be keen to learn, passionate, proactive, forward thinking and thrive in a team environment.
WHY CHOOSE US:
We offer a highly competitive rewards package including group pension, flexible benefits, referral schemes and generous annual leave.
As an equal opportunity employer, with the Investors in People Gold accreditation, we are dedicated to driving diversity and inclusion in the workplace. Learning and development is important to us; we encourage everyone to continue developing to optimise their performance and fulfil their potential. We have an agile flexible working policy; many of our team work flexibly, we would be happy to talk to you about how this could work for you. We enjoy what we do, and we do it well, which is why 80% of our business comes from repeat clients.
Since 1855, Carter Jonas has grown to be one of the largest and most respected property consultancies in the UK with a network of 34 offices across England and Wales, employing more than 950 partners and employees.
Our tailored service and Simply Better Advice have enabled us to forge lasting, intelligent and trusting partnerships with our clients. These long-standing relationships are our most important and most closely protected asset. From private landowners to local authorities, pension funds to farmers – our universe of client experience is among the most varied in UK property.
We employ the very best people. We are a place where people want to work, and our culture is both collaborative and business minded. We have experts in every field who deliver long term advice that enhances our clients’ future prosperity.
Ahead of the curve, we are pioneering in the use of technology within the property industry, making Carter Jonas a hugely exciting place to work.
- Approachable – We treat every relationship with respect, integrity, and warmth
- Effective – We do what we say we will, we do it well and we are accountable
- Ambitious – We are ambitious for our clients and for our firm