We have an exciting opportunity for an experienced payroll specialist to our Peterborough office as a Payroll Manager. The post holder be responsible for the accurate and timely delivery of the monthly payroll for of all Carter Jonas employees. The Payroll Manager will also provide leadership and direction to the rest of the payroll team.
- Manage an accurate, timely monthly payroll system to meet all deadlines
- Compliant and timely HMRC Reporting: PAYE, NI, RTI, FPS, EPS, P46 submissions
- Manage the payroll team
- Responsibility for the accuracy of 3 pension schemes for 700 employees and 8 partners, including reconciliation, auto enrolment, re-enrolment every 4 years, 3-month pension postponement, opt-in and opt-out
- Build a strong relationship with HR, recruitment and the wider finance team
- Timely and effective communication with Partners, employees and external providers on all matters regarding payroll and pensions
- Review and query partner expenses on Concur and process onto purchase ledger
WHAT WILL IT TAKE TO BE SUCCESSFUL?
We are seeking someone with a proven track record of payroll, benefits and pension administration. Ideally, you will have excellent attention to detail, strong interpersonal skills and demonstrable ability to manage multiple priorities in a fast-paced environment. You will also be highly numerate and fully computer literate with a thorough understanding of MS Office programmes including Excel, Word, and Outlook. Additionally, you will CIPP qualified / AAT Level 4 or equivalent and a competent user of payroll systems
WHY CHOOSE US:
We offer a highly competitive rewards package including group pension, flexible benefits, referral schemes and 25 days annual leave.
As an equal opportunities employer, with the Investors in People Gold accreditation, we are dedicated to driving diversity and inclusion in the workplace. Learning and development is important to us, we encourage everyone to continue developing to optimise their performance and fulfil their potential.
We enjoy what we do, and we do it well, that’s why 80% of our business is from repeat clients.
Since 1855, Carter Jonas has grown to be one of the largest and most respected property consultancies in the UK with a network of 34 offices across England and Wales, employing more than 900 partners and staff.
Our tailored service and Simply Better Advice has enabled us to forge lasting, intelligent and trusting partnerships with our clients. These long-standing relationships are our most important and most closely protected asset. From private landowners to local authorities, pension funds to farmers – our universe of client experience is among the most varied in UK property.
We employ the very best people. We are a place where people want to work and our culture is collaborative and business minded. We have experts in every field who deliver long term advice that enhances our clients’ future prosperity.
Ahead of the curve, we are pioneering the use of technology within the property industry making Carter Jonas a hugely exciting place to work.
- Approachable – We treat every relationship with respect, integrity and warmth
- Effective – We do what we say we will, we do it well and we’re accountable
- Ambitious – We are ambitious for our clients and for our firm