We are seeking an experienced Property Manager to oversee all aspects of Property & Asset Management for a collection of properties as part of a larger portfolio on behalf of a major infrastructure client, the person will be based in our Birmingham, Leeds or Nottingham.
Day to day management of mixed property portfolio’s including:
- Leasing and letting of property.
- Undertaking rent reviews and lease renewals.
- Dealing with the acquisition and onboarding of new assets into the portfolio.
- Identification of and assisting with the disposal of surplus property.
- Collection of rents and other monies due, including chasing of arrears.
- Liaison with the Facilities Management team to ensure all compliance checks are complete.
- Managing and organising improvement, repair and maintenance work for residential properties, including liaising with tenants and contractors, arranging access, and checking that works are completed.
- Use and assist with the maintenance of records on the TRAMPS property management and accounting system.
- Undertaking annual / periodic property inspections.
- Identify and implementing asset management opportunities.
- Identifying strategic development opportunities.
- Managing relations with key stakeholders.
- Provide accurate, timely client reports.
- Maintain a strong working knowledge of appropriate legislation.
- Undertake site visits where necessary to read meters, undertake audible fire alarm tests, meet contractors and to carry out basic inspections
WHAT WILL IT TAKE TO BE SUCCESSFUL?
To be considered for this Property Manager role we are seeking someone who is highly organised, can work well under pressure and holds strong communication skills. You will have a professional manner and excellence in terms of maintaining confidentiality. A strong team player with good interpersonal skills as well as a keen eye for detail. It would be an advantage to have knowledge of CDM regulations but not essential.
A RICS qualification would be an advantage but it isn't essential, most importantly you will have a background of property management ideally with demonstrable cross sector property experience with current knowledge and awareness of the market. Experience of delivering and managing multiple projects and strong analytical & problem solving skills. A good working knowledge of relevant legislation and a full driving licence is required.
WHY CHOOSE US:
We offer a highly competitive rewards package including group pension, flexible benefits, referral schemes and generous annual leave.
As an equal opportunity employer, with the Investors in People Gold accreditation, we are dedicated to driving diversity and inclusion in the workplace. Learning and development is important to us; we encourage everyone to continue developing to optimise their performance and fulfil their potential. We have an agile flexible working policy; we would be happy to talk to you about how our flexible policy could work for you. We enjoy what we do, and we do it well, which is why 80% of our business comes from repeat clients.
- Approachable – We treat every relationship with respect, integrity, and warmth
- Effective – We do what we say we will, we do it well and we are accountable
- Ambitious – We are ambitious for our clients and for our firm