We are seeking an experienced Property Manager to join our Rural division based in Northampton or Peterborough. The successful Property Manager will be responsible for the delivery of repairs, maintenance and compliance in respect of a mixed property portfolio to include residential, agricultural and commercial property.
The salary is £30,000 - £35,000 depending on experience, plus flexible benefits to suit your personal circumstances. In addition we also welcome applications from those seeking flexible working arrangements.
Day to day assistance on rural portfolio including:
- Responsible for the proactive and reactive repairs and maintenance of a mixed portfolio of residential, agricultural and commercial property
- Organising repair and maintenance work for rural properties, including liaising with tenants and contractors, arranging access and checking that works are completed
- Manage and keep up to date with CDM regulations
- Instruction and management of large scaled refurbishment projects working alongside contractors within CDM regulations
- Arranging and managing new utility connections, liaising with utility providers and tenants
- Administration of property insurance including apportionment of premiums, raising and issue of invoices
- Maintain property inspection schedules, arranging annual and other inspections as necessary
- Administration of annual compliance and safety checks of properties
- Assist with annual, monthly and other inspections
- Liaise with Clients, colleagues, tenants and contractors.
- Provide accurate, timely client reports
- Undertake site visits where necessary to read meters, undertake audible fire alarm tests, meet contractors and to carry out property inspections
- Use and assisting with the maintenance of records on the TRAMPS property management system
- Preparation and management of property maintenance budgets
WHAT WE NEED FROM YOU
You will have experience of Property Management, ideally with rural properties and will have demonstrable experience in delivering an excellent level of service to clients, tenants and contractors. You will need to be a strong communicator with a sound understanding of Microsoft Office especially Word, Excel and Outlook. In addition, travel to client properties will be required as part of the role and therefore a Driving License is essential.
- Enthusiasm and drive with a desire to broaden knowledge and experience
- Comfortable with multi-tasking and working under pressure to meet deadlines
- Comfortable working in a fast paced environment where professionalism and flexibility is essential
- Takes the initiative while seeking advice and support when appropriate
- Be a positive influence within the team helping to maintain a mutually supportive and team orientated environment
- Approachable –We treat every relationship with respect, integrity and warmth
- Effective – We do what we say we will, we do it well and we’re accountable
- Ambitious – We are ambitious for our clients and for our firm
For more information please contact the Recruitment Team.