A fantastic opening has arisen for a Receptionist to join our newly refurbished Bristol office. We are looking for a confident and cheerful applicant to be the main point of contact for all front of house activities. Main responsibilities include meeting and greeting all visitors to the office as well as answering calls, dealing with office administration and supporting the Office Manager with event planning and deployment.
- Operate the reception switchboard in a warm, confident and cheerful manner, and redirect calls to the most appropriate person
- Greet all incoming guests ensuring all visitors to Carter Jonas have a pleasant experience
- To ensure the reception area is kept in a pristine condition at all times
- Maintain MS Outlook & Condeco calendars for booking/organising conference rooms and making sure all are in good shape pre/post meetings and organise refreshments when required.
- Handling all mailing and courier packages, incoming and outgoing and making sure all delivery notes have been signed off & logged and ensuring post gets sent on time
- Arranging DHL and other special posts/parcels
- Support the Office Manager with event planning and deployment
- Liaise with the Office Manager for set up of all VC/ IT equipment including any other resource requirements
- Daily meeting room equipment checks
- Responsible for supplies control and ordering such as stationary and refreshments
- Continually monitor reception inbox to ensure emails are responded to in a timely manner
- Photocopies, faxing, and scanning tasks
- Data entry to include registering contacts and requirements
- Any other duties of an associated/similar nature
REQUIREMENTS FOR THE ROLE:
Experience in a similar role is essential, a professional telephone manner, exceptional customer services and good communication skills, a natural ability to collaborate with internal and external people, demonstrating a willingness to consult others for ideas, advice and direction when needed. Attention to detail is paramount, along with strong organisational skills with the ability to prioritise and multi-task. Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint & Outlook. A strong team player with good interpersonal skills and effective Time Management Skills.
Since 1855, Carter Jonas has grown to be one of the largest and most respected property consultancy’s in the UK with a network of 36 offices across England and Wales, employing more than 700 partners and staff.
Our tailored service and Simply Better Advice has enabled us to forge lasting, intelligent and trusting partnerships with our clients. These long-standing relationships are our most important and most closely protected asset. From private landowners to local authorities, pension funds to farmers – our universe of client experience is among the most varied in UK property.
We employ the very best people. We are a place where people want to work and our culture is collaborative and business minded. We have experts in every field who deliver long term advice that enhances our clients’ future prosperity