We have an exciting new role available for an experienced Recruitment Advisor to join our growing HR team! This is a great opportunity for anyone looking to progress their career and take on an exciting and challenging new role within recruitment. The role will ideally be based in Peterborough however, we are keen to find the right person and therefore welcome applications from anyone close to our Cambridge, Northampton and Leeds offices. No two days are the same in recruitment and this role will keep you challenged and interested with the wide range of projects we work collaboratively on. Roles that you would be recruiting for can range from Surveyors, Property Managers and negotiators to business services support functions.
- Responsible for the recruitment process across our divisions including Commercial, Planning & Development, Rural and Residential
- Advise hiring managers on the recruitment process to ensure best practice
- Attend Divisional and adhoc team meetings to update and advise on recruitment, providing data and statistics as and when requested
- Work towards the Recruitment and 2025 People Strategy’s KPI’s
- Work with the other Recruitment Advisor on ad-hoc recruitment campaigns
- Respond to speculative career/job opportunity enquiries, tracking & liaising with the recruitment manager to support the development of talent pipelines
- Use LinkedIn Recruiter tool to maximise direct sourcing and educate hiring managers with utilising their LinkedIn networks to attract talent.
- Ensure requests to recruit are processed correctly and approvals are in place before interviews conducted
- Liaise with candidates and line managers on a regular basis, ensuring timely communication
- Co-ordinate interview arrangements & where appropriate support with interviews in relevant offices across the UK.
WHAT WILL IT TAKE TO BE SUCCESSFUL?
The successful Advisor will have strong experience working in a fast paced professional environment providing an excellent end to end recruitment service. You will be able to advise and lead on all levels of recruitment, implement recruitment campaigns and develop strategies to help attract and engage with future talent pools. In addition, you will be an excellent communicator, liaising with senior stakeholders regularly to advise on recruitment generally and ensure that recruitment processes are followed. You will have experience in report writing, along with significant experience of using candidate tracking systems. We require someone who is professional, reliable and hard-working, we are a team that works at a fast pace so you must be extremely well organised and self disciplined. We are an enthusiastic team and will encourage the Advisor to promote and champion new initiatives across the HR team and firm.
WHY CHOOSE US:
We offer a highly competitive rewards package including group pension, flexible benefits, referral schemes and generous annual leave.
As an equal opportunity employer, with the Investors in People Gold accreditation, we are dedicated to driving diversity and inclusion in the workplace. Learning and development is important to us; we encourage everyone to continue developing to optimise their performance and fulfil their potential. We have an agile flexible working policy; many of our team work flexibly, we would be happy to talk to you about how this could work for you. We enjoy what we do, and we do it well, which is why 80% of our business comes from repeat clients.
Since 1855, Carter Jonas has grown to be one of the largest and most respected property consultancies in the UK with a network of 34 offices across England and Wales, employing more than 950 partners and employees.
Our tailored service and Simply Better Advice have enabled us to forge lasting, intelligent and trusting partnerships with our clients. These long-standing relationships are our most important and most closely protected asset. From private landowners to local authorities, pension funds to farmers – our universe of client experience is among the most varied in UK property.
We employ the very best people. We are a place where people want to work, and our culture is both collaborative and business minded. We have experts in every field who deliver long term advice that enhances our clients’ future prosperity.
Ahead of the curve, we are pioneering in the use of technology within the property industry, making Carter Jonas a hugely exciting place to work.
- Approachable – We treat every relationship with respect, integrity, and warmth
- Effective – We do what we say we will, we do it well and we are accountable
- Ambitious – We are ambitious for our clients and for our firm