We are seeking an experienced commercial real estate analyst to work within our dedicated Research team, reporting into the Head of Research. The team provides analysis and advice across a uniquely broad range of sectors, including commercial, residential, rural and infrastructure. We produce timely information on the latest trends and forward-thinking comment and analysis. Our work supports our clients’ decision-making, helps to raise the profile of Carter Jonas, and positions us a leading commentator on the profound shifts under way across our markets.
Carter Jonas is a leading UK multi-disciplinary property consultancy, and the Research team works closely with real estate professions across the business. Our output reflects the firm’s growth ambitions, and each team member provides a significant contribution.
- Planning and delivering a mix of regular and bespoke output for specific property sectors and markets across a variety of real estate asset classes (with the exception of residential). We can offer a degree of flexibility on the specific areas of focus for the role, depending on the successful candidate’s interests, knowledge, and experience.
- Contribute to our programme of regular insight and comment pieces, enabling us to expand our output in this area.
- Help to identify and develop new areas of research and emerging themes that will add value for our clients, promote Carter Jonas as a thought leader, and fit with our business development objectives.
- Liaise with colleagues in our Marketing team to ensure that our output is presented in an engaging way, making use of the available technology.
- Respond to ad hoc requests from our fee earning teams.
WHAT WILL IT TAKE TO BE SUCCESSFUL?
The successful candidate will require a flexible approach and will relish the challenge of working across a wide variety of property sectors and markets to support our Commercial, Planning & Development, Rural and Infrastructure teams. As well as producing and enhancing a selection of our regular bulletins, they will contribute ideas for new market-leading and thought-provoking research which is directly relevant to our current and target client base. The role will also involve contributions to bespoke client reports.
We are seeking a self-starter who is happy to take responsibility for research projects from concept, data gathering and analysis, through to written output and working with our Design and PR teams.
WHY CHOOSE US:
We offer a highly competitive rewards package including group pension, flexible benefits, referral schemes and generous annual leave.
As an equal opportunity employer, with the Investors in People Gold accreditation, we are dedicated to driving diversity and inclusion in the workplace. Learning and development is important to us; we encourage everyone to continue developing to optimise their performance and fulfil their potential. We have an agile flexible working policy; many of our team work flexibly, we would be happy to talk to you about how this could work for you. We enjoy what we do, and we do it well, which is why 80% of our business comes from repeat clients.
Since 1855, Carter Jonas has grown to be one of the largest and most respected property consultancies in the UK with a network of 34 offices across England and Wales, employing more than 900 partners and employees.
Our tailored service and Simply Better Advice have enabled us to forge lasting, intelligent and trusting partnerships with our clients. These long-standing relationships are our most important and most closely protected asset. From private landowners to local authorities, pension funds to farmers – our universe of client experience is among the most varied in UK property.
We employ the very best people. We are a place where people want to work, and our culture is both collaborative and business minded. We have experts in every field who deliver long term advice that enhances our clients’ future prosperity.
Ahead of the curve, we are pioneering in the use of technology within the property industry, making Carter Jonas a hugely exciting place to work.
- Approachable – We treat every relationship with respect, integrity, and warmth
- Effective – We do what we say we will, we do it well and we are accountable
- Ambitious – We are ambitious for our clients and for our firm