We are currently recruiting a Rural Infrastructure Surveyor on a Fixed Term Contract for Maternity Cover, we require a chartered Surveyor to provide a range of acquisition, valuation and estate management functions for a wide range of public and private clients.
- Assist in the delivery of major Infrastructure projects for National Bodies and Corporate investors.
- Land and property acquisition
- Delivery of valuation reports in accordance with client instructions and RICS Valuation Standards.
- CPO and compensation
- Negotiation of disturbance claims following works.
- Consents for access across third party land for works.
- Property Management
- Effective team working in light and heavy matrix scenarios moving between the client and Carter Jonas’s offices and teams.
- Project management
- An active role in the continuous development of efficient, ‘best practice’ internal systems and processes, optimising IT and other resources.
- Implementation of policy as required and ensuring legal compliance on all work carried out.
WHAT WILL IT TAKE TO BE SUCCCESSFUL?
- RICS qualified
- Current knowledge and awareness of the market
- A background of rural practice ideally with demonstrable cross sector property experience
- Compulsory Purchase/Compensation experience desirable
- Experience of delivering and managing multiple projects
- Strong analytical & problem solving skills
- A good working knowledge of relevant legislation
- Full driving licence
WHY CHOOSE US:
We offer a highly competitive rewards package including group pension, flexible benefits, referral schemes and generous annual leave.
As an equal opportunity employer, with the Investors in People Gold accreditation, we are dedicated to driving diversity and inclusion in the workplace. Learning and development is important to us; we encourage everyone to continue developing to optimise their performance and fulfil their potential. We have an agile flexible working policy; many of our team work flexibly, we would be happy to talk to you about how this could work for you. We enjoy what we do, and we do it well, which is why 80% of our business comes from repeat clients.
Since 1855, Carter Jonas has grown to be one of the largest and most respected property consultancies in the UK with a network of 34 offices across England and Wales, employing more than 900 partners and employees.
Our tailored service and Simply Better Advice have enabled us to forge lasting, intelligent and trusting partnerships with our clients. These long-standing relationships are our most important and most closely protected asset. From private landowners to local authorities, pension funds to farmers – our universe of client experience is among the most varied in UK property.
We employ the very best people. We are a place where people want to work, and our culture is both collaborative and business minded. We have experts in every field who deliver long term advice that enhances our clients’ future prosperity.
Ahead of the curve, we are pioneering in the use of technology within the property industry, making Carter Jonas a hugely exciting place to work.
- Approachable – We treat every relationship with respect, integrity, and warmth
- Effective – We do what we say we will, we do it well and we are accountable
- Ambitious – We are ambitious for our clients and for our firm