We have a fantastic opportunity to recruit a Senior Sales Negotiator to join our professional residential sales team in Fulham. As an experienced Sales Negotiator you will be responsible for generating new sales business and negotiate profitable sales for the team, as well as generating and conducting market appraisals.
- Generate and conduct market appraisals, developing new business and handling own portfolio of clients to achieve or exceed agreed targets (working in conjunction with other Carter Jonas offices on joint instructions as required)
- Converting appraisals to sales instructions
- Maintain strong, effective relationships with vendors and applicants
- Liaise with prospective purchasers, vendors and viewing staff, arrange viewing appointments, market appraisals, and negotiate offers
- Maintain vendor feedback and communicate with vendors
- Prepare mail out and talking to prospective purchasers at the beginning of marketing of a new property
- Applicant management
- Contribute to general running and profitability of the sales department
WHAT WILL IT TAKE TO BE SUCCESSFUL?
As a Senior Sales Negotiator you will hold exceptional customer service skills, be a strong communicator (verbal and written) and have strong sales and negotiation skills. You will have working knowledge of Reapit (or similar) and excellence in terms of maintaining confidentiality, you will be professional, highly organised and have strong PC skills.
Due to the busy nature of this role the Sales Negotiator will be comfortable with multi-tasking and working under pressure to meet deadlines and have the ability to take initiative in a confident and personable manner.
Comprehensive and sound knowledge of the residential property market along with experience of working in a real estate sales environment is required.
WHY CHOOSE US:
We offer a highly competitive rewards package including group pension, flexible benefits, referral schemes and 25 days annual leave.
As an equal opportunities employer, with the Investors in People Gold accreditation, we are dedicated to driving diversity and inclusion in the workplace. Learning and development is important to us, we encourage everyone to continue developing to optimise their performance and fulfil their potential. We enjoy what we do, and we do it well, that’s why 80% of our business is from repeat clients.
Since 1855, Carter Jonas has grown to be one of the largest and most respected property consultancies in the UK with a network of 36 offices across England and Wales, employing more than 700 partners and staff.
Our tailored service and Simply Better Advice has enabled us to forge lasting, intelligent and trusting partnerships with our clients. These long-standing relationships are our most important and most closely protected asset. From private landowners to local authorities, pension funds to farmers – our universe of client experience is among the most varied in UK property.
We employ the very best people. We are a place where people want to work and our culture is collaborative and business minded. We have experts in every field who deliver long term advice that enhances our clients’ future prosperity.
Ahead of the curve, we are pioneering the use of technology within the property industry making Carter Jonas a hugely exciting place to work.
- Approachable – We treat every relationship with respect, integrity and warmth
- Effective – We do what we say we will, we do it well and we’re accountable
- Ambitious – We are ambitious for our clients and for our firm