SENIOR SURVEYOR / ASSOCIATE - TELECOMS - SOUTH OF ENGLANDAn exciting opportunity in the Telecoms team is available for an experienced professional to play a key part in the continued growth from existing and new clients in this fast moving and dynamic sector of infrastructure.With increasing instructions in the south of England from a variety of private and public sector clients of all size and asset type, this role will afford the successful candidate the ability to develop and grow the region as part of the wider ambitions and prospects of the Telecoms team.We take a multi-disciplinary approach to the telecoms advice we provide and work closely with specialists across Transport, Energy, Rural, Planning & Development and Commercial to help clients make informed decisions on complex matters involving telecoms.
- Play an active role in the rapid and continued growth of the Telecoms team, with the ability to lead the region and develop existing and new clients.
- Assist in the management and guidance of all activities undertaken in the area including –
- Negotiation of new and renewal Code agreements
- Inspection of all types of telecoms installation
- Wayleave negotiation
- Advice on client redevelopment and obtaining vacant possession
- Supporting client legal teams (both transactional and litigation)
- Valuation of individual sites and portfolios for variety of purposes (disposal, negotiation etc)
- Other lease events; rent review, consent requests
- Provide specialist advice on statutory and market changes
WHAT WILL IT TAKE TO BE SUCCESSFUL?
In order to be considered for the Senior Surveyor/Associate role you will be a member of the Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors (MRICS) with the ability to demonstrable experience and understanding of the Electronic Communications Code, have experience and understanding of the Landlord & Tenant 1954 Act.
You will also have experience in providing valuation advice and reports to clients, understanding of the layout and components of a telecommunications site and have a background in telecommunications either client side or consultancy with demonstrable sector experience.
The chosen candidate will have a professional manner, have the ability to build new and nurture existing relationships. Be able to run and deliver multiple projects, be numerate with strong communication skills.
WHY CHOOSE US:
We offer a highly competitive rewards package including group pension, flexible benefits, referral schemes and 25 days annual leave.
As an equal opportunities employer, with the Investors in People Gold accreditation, we are dedicated to driving diversity and inclusion in the workplace. Learning and development is important to us, we encourage everyone to continue developing to optimise their performance and fulfil their potential. We enjoy what we do, and we do it well, that’s why 80% of our business is from repeat clients.
Since 1855, Carter Jonas has grown to be one of the largest and most respected property consultancies in the UK with a network of 36 offices across England and Wales, employing more than 700 partners and staff.
Our tailored service and Simply Better Advice has enabled us to forge lasting, intelligent and trusting partnerships with our clients. These long-standing relationships are our most important and most closely protected asset. From private landowners to local authorities, pension funds to farmers – our universe of client experience is among the most varied in UK property.
We employ the very best people. We are a place where people want to work and our culture is collaborative and business minded. We have experts in every field who deliver long term advice that enhances our clients’ future prosperity.
Ahead of the curve, we are pioneering the use of technology within the property industry making Carter Jonas a hugely exciting place to work.
- Approachable – We treat every relationship with respect, integrity and warmth
- Effective – We do what we say we will, we do it well and we’re accountable
- Ambitious – We are ambitious for our clients and for our firm