We are recruiting for a RICS Registered Valuer to undertake a variety of valuations for acquisition and disposal of residential and commercial property, predominantly in London and the South East. The role will also include negotiations and advice to clients on a range of projects including regeneration, estate renewal, rail, road and property development. Training will be given in all areas but Registered Valuer status and some experience in residential valuation in London is required.
This is a great opportunity for a Registered Valuer to widen their experience and receive first class in-house training in a range of high demand skills.
- Undertake and also peer review RICS valuations of residential and commercial property
- Undertake negotiations for acquisition and disposal of residential and commercial property
- Advise clients on a range of property matters including acquisition/disposal strategies
- Negotiate land access for works and development
- Supervise and delegate work to graduate(s)
- Ensure emails, documents and other data is treated responsibly and electronic filing is accurate and up to date
- Ensure time is accurately recorded and liaise with billing team for prompt invoicing
This is a client facing role which requires a RICS Registered Valuer with excellent communication skills who is able to manage time and tasks effectively, with a professional approach to clients, work and colleagues. Full driving licence required with Access to car an advantage (car allowance included).
Since 1855, Carter Jonas has grown to be one of the largest and most respected property consultancies in the UK with a network of 33 offices across England and Wales, employing more than 800 partners and staff.
We employ the very best people. We are a place where people want to work and our culture is collaborative and business minded. We have experts in every field who deliver long term advice that enhances our clients’ future prosperity.
At Carter Jonas, ‘Simply Better Advice’ is a statement that unites everyone in our business behind a common purpose. It is a commitment to our customers that we will work harder for them, constantly striving to provide the best advice in the market.
Voted one of the Best Places to work in Property in 2018 and accredited with a Gold Investors in People award, we are proud of our values and what they stand for; chosen by our very own employees:
- Approachable – We treat every relationship with respect, integrity and warmth
- Effective – We do what we say we will, we do it well and we’re accountable
- Ambitious – We are ambitious for our clients and for our firm
We endeavour to create the closest of relations with our Partners and employees, which we measure via our annual Employee Satisfaction Survey. At a national level we aim to ensure equal opportunities in the workplace and create a supportive and inclusive culture to encourage diversity and which underpins our core values of Approachable, Effective and Ambitious.
We want to ensure all of our employees are provided with the right support and guidance to optimise their performance. We offer a wide variety of Learning & Development, as well as structured career paths for professionals. In the last two years, we have launched our Diversity & Inclusion Network, Health & Wellbeing sites as well as our CJ Family Network.