Due to continued success we are looking to recruit an experienced Surveyor to join our Infrastructure team in the South of England. The role will assist in land assembly, land access, CPO and compensation services for a variety of infrastructure projects including nationally significant infrastructure projects, new road schemes, railway upgrades and other utility projects.
- Assist in the delivery of major Infrastructure projects for National Bodies and Corporate investors.
- Delivery of valuation reports in accordance with client instructions and RICS Valuation Standards.
- Negotiation of disturbance claims following works.
- Consents for access across third party land for works.
- Effective team working in light and heavy matrix scenarios moving between the client and Carter Jonas’s offices and teams.
- An active role in the continuous development of efficient, ‘best practice’ internal systems and processes, optimising IT and other resources.
- Implementation of policy as required and ensuring legal compliance on all work carried out.
- RICS qualified
- Current knowledge and awareness of the market
- A background of rural practice ideally with demonstrable cross sector property experience
- Compulsory Purchase/Compensation experience desirable
- Experience of delivering and managing multiple projects
- Strong analytical & problem solving skills
- A good working knowledge of relevant legislation
- Full driving licence
WHY CHOOSE US:
We offer a highly competitive rewards package including group pension, flexible benefits, referral schemes and generous annual leave.
As an equal opportunity employer, with the Investors in People Gold accreditation, we are dedicated to driving diversity and inclusion in the workplace. Learning and development is important to us; we encourage everyone to continue developing to optimise their performance and fulfil their potential. We have an agile flexible working policy; we would be happy to talk to you about how our flexible policy could work for you. We enjoy what we do, and we do it well, which is why 80% of our business comes from repeat clients.
Since 1855, Carter Jonas has grown to be one of the largest and most respected property consultancies in the UK with a network of 36 offices across England and Wales, employing more than 700 partners and staff.
Our tailored service and Simply Better Advice have enabled us to forge lasting, intelligent and trusting partnerships with our clients. These long-standing relationships are our most important and most closely protected asset. From private landowners to local authorities, pension funds to farmers – our universe of client experience is among the most varied in UK property.
We employ the very best people. We are a place where people want to work, and our culture is both collaborative and business minded. We have experts in every field who deliver long term advice that enhances our clients’ future prosperity.
Ahead of the curve, we are pioneering in the use of technology within the property industry, making Carter Jonas a hugely exciting place to work.
- Approachable – We treat every relationship with respect, integrity, and warmth
- Effective – We do what we say we will, we do it well and we are accountable
- Ambitious – We are ambitious for our clients and for our firm