DEVELOPMENT SURVEYOR - AGENCYWe are looking to recruit a Development Surveyor to join our team in Oxford to assist with a variety of residential development & strategic land consultancy & agency instructions, and the further development of the planning & development business in the southern region.
- Dealing with residential development and strategic land agency instructions
- Prepare sales particulars and associated ‘data rooms’
- Provide advice on residential development and strategic land consultancy and agency matters to both internal teams and to public & private sector clients
- Attend client meetings
- Prepare reports and data, including development appraisals
- Build up new contacts in the market place both agency and client related
- Organise mailshots/maintain agency contact details
- Maintain knowledge of current best practice and legislation
- Work closely with the PR and marketing team to maximise opportunities
WHAT WILL IT TAKE TO BE SUCCESSFUL?
To be considered for this exciting Development Surveyor opportunity you will have previous experience within residential development and strategic land consultancy and agency, along with development appraisal experience. You will be a strong team player with good interpersonal skills, be numerate with excellent written and verbal communication. Knowledge of the local development land market and planning systems and policies would be advantageous but not essential.
WHY CHOOSE US:
We offer a highly competitive rewards package including group pension, flexible benefits, referral schemes and 25 days annual leave.
As an equal opportunities employer, with the Investors in People Gold accreditation, we are dedicated to driving diversity and inclusion in the workplace. Learning and development is important to us, we encourage everyone to continue developing to optimise their performance and fulfil their potential. We enjoy what we do, and we do it well, that’s why 80% of our business is from repeat clients.
Since 1855, Carter Jonas has grown to be one of the largest and most respected property consultancies in the UK with a network of 36 offices across England and Wales, employing more than 700 partners and staff.
Our tailored service and Simply Better Advice has enabled us to forge lasting, intelligent and trusting partnerships with our clients. These long-standing relationships are our most important and most closely protected asset. From private landowners to local authorities, pension funds to farmers – our universe of client experience is among the most varied in UK property.
We employ the very best people. We are a place where people want to work and our culture is collaborative and business minded. We have experts in every field who deliver long term advice that enhances our clients’ future prosperity.
Ahead of the curve, we are pioneering the use of technology within the property industry making Carter Jonas a hugely exciting place to work.
- Approachable – We treat every relationship with respect, integrity and warmth
- Effective – We do what we say we will, we do it well and we’re accountable
- Ambitious – We are ambitious for our clients and for our firm