We have an exciting opportunity to recruit a Surveyor to join our Infrastructure team in Warrington. A varied role for a proactive chartered surveyor assisting with the management of estates for both private and institutional clients, as well as acting for infrastructure and utility clients on compulsory acquisition projects.
- Effectively assist with key Estate Management activities including landlord and tenant matters, lettings and residential property management, rent reviews, diversification and environmental schemes
- Property maintenance and improvement schemes
- Using and updating client mapping databases
- Undertake site visits and completing risk assessments
- Direct client contact
- Provide financial and client reporting as required
- Meeting landowners affected by infrastructure projects
- Negotiating compensation claims
- Taking schedules of condition of land and property
- Contribute to the growth of the business by identifying and developing viable fee earning opportunities
- Actively assist in the development and implementation of efficient, ‘best practice’ internal systems and processes, optimising IT and other resources
- Work with other departments to develop new opportunities and to maintain consistency and efficiency
WHAT WILL IT TAKE TO BE SUCCESSFUL?
You will be a member of the RICS with at least 2 years PQE within rural surveying. With excellent team orientated interpersonal skills, you must have experience of communicating effectively with both colleagues and clients and strong commercial acumen. You must be motivated by a fast-paced environment, flexible in your approach and be a supportive and collaborative team player.
WHY CHOOSE US:
We offer a highly competitive rewards package including group pension, flexible benefits, referral schemes and generous annual leave.
As an equal opportunity employer, with the Investors in People Gold accreditation, we are dedicated to driving diversity and inclusion in the workplace. Learning and development is important to us; we encourage everyone to continue developing to optimise their performance and fulfil their potential. We have an agile flexible working policy; we would be happy to talk to you about how our flexible policy could work for you. We enjoy what we do, and we do it well, which is why 80% of our business comes from repeat clients.
Since 1855, Carter Jonas has grown to be one of the largest and most respected property consultancies in the UK with a network of 36 offices across England and Wales, employing more than 700 partners and staff.
Our tailored service and Simply Better Advice have enabled us to forge lasting, intelligent and trusting partnerships with our clients. These long-standing relationships are our most important and most closely protected asset. From private landowners to local authorities, pension funds to farmers – our universe of client experience is among the most varied in UK property.
We employ the very best people. We are a place where people want to work, and our culture is both collaborative and business minded. We have experts in every field who deliver long term advice that enhances our clients’ future prosperity.
Ahead of the curve, we are pioneering in the use of technology within the property industry, making Carter Jonas a hugely exciting place to work.
- Approachable – We treat every relationship with respect, integrity, and warmth
- Effective – We do what we say we will, we do it well and we are accountable
- Ambitious – We are ambitious for our clients and for our firm