An exciting new opportunity has arisen for an experience surveyor, ideally a RICS registered Valuer, to join our fast growing Infrastructures team in London. The role will take a primary focus on housing led redevelopment, road and rail projects, land assembly and acquisitions across residential, commercial and agricultural sectors. You will have access to Carter Jonas' leading Infrastructures Academy to help develop and broaden skills and general sector awareness, as well as the opportunity to work alongside established experts in the sector and beyond.
The role will also include mentoring and managing one or more graduates and contributing to business development and client relationship management. The role is focussed in London and South East England but with potential to contribute to projects across the UK.
Based at our London HQ office, you will be just a short walk from both Bond Street and Oxford Circus stations. We offer a competitive salary package, excellent benefits as well as welcome applications from those seeking flexible working arrangements.
- Provide professional advice and valuations for a range of purposes and property types relating to property and rights acquisition and land assembly.
- Opportunity to provide strategic property advice across a range of infrastructure projects including housing led development, road, rail, regeneration, utilities and energy.
- Manage and mentor one or more graduates and/or surveyors
- Contribute proactively to business development and client relationship management
- Broaden and strengthen skills through access to the Carter Jonas Academy and through working alongside a variety of sector experts.
- Actively manage own time and time recording. Provide timely and accurate information to assist billing by contract management and administration teams
WHAT WE NEED FROM YOU
You will have at least 3 years post qualification experience in infrastructures or rural surveying and will ideally be a registered RICS Valuer. You will have gained a strong understanding of the local market and sector and have a proven track record of managing clients both internally and externally. The role will also require proactivity in seeking new initiatives to help grow the team and business as well as mentoring and coaching of graduates in the team.
- Approachable – we treat every relationship with respect, integrity & warmth
- Effective – we do what we say we will, we do it well & we’re accountable
- Ambitious – we are ambitious for our clients and our firm