Our New Homes team is looking for an organised and proactive individual to assist the New Homes team to undertake viewings. The ideal candidate would be hardworking, adaptable and able to work on their own. The candidate would also be required to work weekends. Exceptional customer service skills are a must.
- Support the excellent reputation of Carter Jonas by providing a high level of efficiency and customer service to all applicants and purchasers who visit a new development site.
- Consistently maintain a high standard of recording applicant details and communications to ensure accuracy.
- Handling telephone and email enquiries
- Accompany viewings
- Maintain a working knowledge of compliance information such as the consumer code for house builders.
- Be a positive influence within the team helping to maintain a mutually supportive and team orientated environment
- Any other reasonable duties that may be required from time to time.
WHAT WILL IT TAKE TO BE SUCCESSFUL?
- Excellence in terms of maintaining confidentiality
- A professional manner and excellent customer service skills at all times
- Strong administrative, computer and organisational skills
- The ability to take the initiative in a confident and personable manner
- A strong team player with good interpersonal skills
- Numerate with excellent written and verbal communication
- Fine attention to detail
- Driving license and access to a car
WHY CHOOSE US:
We offer a highly competitive rewards package including group pension, flexible benefits, referral schemes and generous annual leave.
As an equal opportunity employer, with the Investors in People Gold accreditation, we are dedicated to driving diversity and inclusion in the workplace. Learning and development is important to us; we encourage everyone to continue developing to optimise their performance and fulfil their potential. We have an agile flexible working policy; many of our team work flexibly, we would be happy to talk to you about how this could work for you. We enjoy what we do, and we do it well, which is why 80% of our business comes from repeat clients.
Since 1855, Carter Jonas has grown to be one of the largest and most respected property consultancies in the UK with a network of 34 offices across England and Wales, employing more than 900 partners and employees.
Our tailored service and Simply Better Advice have enabled us to forge lasting, intelligent and trusting partnerships with our clients. These long-standing relationships are our most important and most closely protected asset. From private landowners to local authorities, pension funds to farmers – our universe of client experience is among the most varied in UK property.
We employ the very best people. We are a place where people want to work, and our culture is both collaborative and business minded. We have experts in every field who deliver long term advice that enhances our clients’ future prosperity.
Ahead of the curve, we are pioneering in the use of technology within the property industry, making Carter Jonas a hugely exciting place to work.
- Approachable – We treat every relationship with respect, integrity, and warmth
- Effective – We do what we say we will, we do it well and we are accountable
- Ambitious – We are ambitious for our clients and for our firm