Factory And Premises, Fulney Lane PE12
151,834 sq ft (14,105.9 sq m)
Detached factory/warehouse premises available freehold.
- Circa 151,834 Sq. Ft. (14,106 Sq. M.)
- 15,632 sqft Chilled; 7,811 sqft Frozen
- Offices, Changing Rooms and Canteen
- Prominent Location Just Off the A16
- 5 Dock Level Loading Doors
- Prospective purchasers are advised to make their own enquiries with the South Holland District Council Tel:- 01775 761161
- The EPC for this property is to be re-assessed. Most recent assessment was C - 63.
The property is situated in a prominent location just off the A16, which is a key road connecting in the East of England. The site is located within an established industrial estate, adjacent to Tulip Foods and Dalehead Foods
Spalding is a historic market town and growing commercial centre in the South Holland district of Lincolnshire. The property is located 25 minutes drive north of Peterborough, and 20 minutes drive south of Boston. Spalding railway station is just over one mile from the site. The train offers direct service to Peterborough in 23 minutes, Lincoln in 57 minutes and services London King's Cross via Peterborough in 1 hour 30 minutes.
Local amenities include Caffe Nero, Costa Coffee, Subway, McDonalds, and a Travelodge. The Springfields Outlet Shopping & Leisure complex is located just a five minute walk and offers shops, cafes and a conference centre which is available for hire for events.
Terms & Conditions