Haverhill Research Park, Three Counties Way CB9
100 to 450,000 sq ft (9.3 to 41,806.4 sq m)
Haverhill Research Park is a significant opportunity within the South Cambridge business and technology cluster, to develop, evolve or transform your business.
With full infrastructure and landscaping over the 30 acre site in place we can establish your Cambridge presence, from concept to completion, within just 15 months.
* 450,000 sq. ft. of planning consent over 4 plots.
* Existing design concepts in place for buildings of 20,000 sq. ft. / 50,000 sq. ft. / 100,000 sq. ft. and 230,000 sq. ft.
* Tailored pre-let property solutions
* Business rates relief as a result of Enterprise Zone Status
* On-site pub restaurant and nursery with excellent local facilities nearby
* Located within 17 miles of Cambridge giving easy access to the A11 / M11 leading to Stansted Airport and London
Please visit the website for further details:
Haverhill is an excellent business location situated only 17 miles South East of Cambridge.
Haverhill Research Park benefits from excellent access to the A11/M11 and the A14. The M11 in turn gives easy access to Stansted Airport, London and the M25 to the south and the A1(M) to the north.
Haverhill is also a short distance from other enterprising locations including Bury St Edmunds, Braintree and Royston with larger towns of Colchester and Chelmsford within 33 miles.