The Depository, London Road BA1
15,537 to 20,394 sq ft (1,443.4 to 1,894.7 sq m)
Prime, Rare Freehold in Bath with Vacant Possession.
- Sold with vacant possession (save telecom masts)
- Large open plan spaces
- Possible conversion to a mixed use scheme (STP)
- Possible scope for a large roof terrace with views over Bath
- Total space comprises 15,537 Sq Ft (1,440.88 Sq M) over three floors
- Separate rear warehouse: 4,857 Sq Ft (451.22 Sq M)
- Parking to rear
- Offers are sought in excess of £2,750,000 by 12 noon, Friday 5th November 2021.
- A Dataroom is provided with legal pack and further information including telecom tenancies etc. Bidders will be expected to have satisfied themselves with any due diligence, prior to bidding.
Dataroom access can be obtained by applying to the agents.
- The building has an EPC Rating of: B, and the warehouse: D
Th city of Bath is accessed via the national motorway network at junction 18 of the M4 and the A46 southbound respectively, thus providing good commuter routes to the South West, South Wales and the West Midlands. The city of Bristol is situated approximately 12 miles north west of Bath and can be accessed via the main A4 highway which ultimately links Bath with Bristol.
The London Road has a mix of residential and retailers; from smaller owner run businesses to Morrisons supermarket, just behind the property. The occupier mix includes secondary retail, several other showroom premises, community, and residential uses in close proximity.
The property is situated along the southern side of the A4, London Road, around 3/4 of a mile from Bath City Centre. It sits just on the right side of the 'CAZ' for HGV deliveries, the new Clean Air Zone for Bath, which limits use to private cars unless charges are met.
Terms & Conditions
The property is not Listed but is within the Conservation Area.