Heydon Lane, Heydon SG8
Freehold | Development Agreements | 2.1 acres (0.85 hectares)
RESIDENTIAL DEVELOPMENT OPPORTUNITY
Subject to Planning
The opportunity is being sold by way of a Subject to Planning Agreement for a small number of ‘high quality’ housing.
The land edged blue on the attached plan extends to approximately 2.1 acres and is being offered by way of a Subject to Planning Agreement. In addition, the land outlined in red extends to approximately 6.67 acres. The full extent of the land edged red is also available by negotiation.
Heydon is a small village situated in South Cambridgeshire just 16 miles from Cambridge City Centre, 7 miles east of Royston Town Centre and 10 miles west of the market town of Saffron Walden. In addition, the site is located approximately 10 miles from Granta Park, a well-established science and technology research park and the Wellcome Genome Campus in Hinxton.
The village benefits from a pub and golf course.
The site benefits from its close proximity to the village church, with views over agricultural land, given its location to the edge of the village.
The site is currently used for agricultural purposes, and forms part of a wider agricultural estate.
The site falls within South Cambridgeshire District Council and is located outside of the village envelope and adjacent to the conservation area. The site is not located in the flood zone.
The site has no planning history. A planning note has been created by Carter Jonas’ planning department, which includes information supporting a development for a small number of unique residential dwellings.
A copy of which can be obtained from the selling agents.
The property is owned freehold.
• The owners are offering a conditional contract, initially for a period of 18 months with the right to extend for a further 12 months if a planning application or appeal decision remains outstanding.
• The purchaser will be responsible for all costs involved in securing planning consent.
• The planning application to be submitted in the joint names of the owner and the purchaser, to ensure the owner has step in rights if the purchasers withdraw.
• All the surveys and reports commissioned by the purchasers to be in the joint names of the owners and the purchasers to ensure that they are available to the owners at no additional cost if the purchaser withdraws.
• The developers to be responsible for a contribution of £5,000+VAT towards the owners agent fees along with an additional contribution for the owners legal fees, up to an agreed figure, to be paid on conditional exchange of contracts.
A Drop Box for additional information has been created and access details are available from the agent.
This information includes:
• A planning appraisal prepared by Carter Jonas for the subject site.
• Site Location Plans
• Title Register
• Title Plan
• Bidding Proforma
Should you require any further information please contact either:
Charles Harris on 01223 346596 alternatively you can email; firstname.lastname@example.org
Nick Muncey on 01223 326817 alternatively, you can email; email@example.com