225 - 229 Banbury Road OX2
4,700 sq ft (436.6 sq m)
SUMMERTOWN, OXFORD: MIXED USE INVESTMENT AND CONSENTED DEVELOPMENT SITE
* Rare opportunity to acquire adjoining buildings in the heart of the much sought after suburb of Summertown
* Opportunities to add value through a range of options including remodelling of the existing accommodation and development of rear site to provide 7 x 1 bedroom apartments, both of which benefit from new planning consents
* Opportunity to increase rental income through both elements by circa £130,620 pa.
* Underpinned by established retail leases to Farrow & Ball, Rowlands Pharmacy and Revital Ltd.
* Reduced costs through acquisition via company purchase
The properties are situated on the western side of Banbury Road in the heart of Summertown, a popular and affluent suburb to the north of Oxford city centre. The immediate location is characterised by high quality housing stock, a number of reputable schools and associated amenities.
Occupiers in the parade include established estate agents, restaurant and take away offerings, national convenience stores including M&S, Sainsburys and Tescos, Artisan bakers Gails and Gaunt Books. On the opposite side of the road a 170 bed Easyhotel is shortly to be completed.
Banbury Road is one of Oxford's main arterial routes connecting the city centre with the A40, A34 and motorway network as well as being approximately 1.5 miles from Oxford Parkway station which provides mainline rail services into London Marylebone.
Terms & Conditions
Freehold subject to the tenancies in place.
We are instructed to offer the freehold interest of the properties by way of the acquisition of the shares in newly formed company, Summertown Properties Limited (Co. no 13433780)