Plot A, A142 CB7
1.6 acres (0.631 hectares)
Plot A, located on the A142 northern roundabout, is the last remaining plot available within the mixed use Soham Northern Gateway scheme.
The plot is allocated as 'employment land' suitable for B1 Business / B2 general industrial / B8 storage or distribution use classes.
- Allocated employment land for B1 / B2 / B8 uses
- Last plot on emerging mixed use scheme.
- Access road completed to adoptable stand
- Well located land just off A142.
- Allocated as 'employment land' (B1 Business / B2 General Industrial / B8 Storage or Distribution uses) within the adopted Local Plan (2015)
Soham is a town located around 5 miles from the A14 Junction 37, 9 miles from Newmarket and 16 miles north east of Cambridge on the A142 linking Newmarket with Ely. It has a population of around 10,200 people (2011 census) and is a designated a rural growth settlement.
There are a range of facilities in the town, which include a secondary school, library and a range of shops, while it also provides a base for a number of other commercial and industrial occupiers.
The plot is located within the Soham Northern Gateway development zone on the A142 Northern roundabout.
Terms & Conditions
Proposals are sought on a freehold basis (subject to planning).