Kirk Hammerton, York YO26
The property extends to approximately 2.817 acres (1.14 ha) in total of generally level agricultural land which benefits from a draft allocation for C.30 residential dwellings.
The site is located within the village of Kirk Hammerton, a rural village of c. 200 households with a population of c. 600. It is situated in the vale of York c.10 miles west of York, 12 miles
east of Harrogate and 7 miles east of Knaresborough.
The village benefits from amenities including a primary school, restaurant, petrol station, Coop food store and rail station.
The site is accessed via Station Road which is located approximately 4.5 miles from Junction 47 of the A1 (M) to the west which then links to the wider motorway network of the M1 and M62. Hammerton rail station is located almost directly to
the west of the site, providing a 30 minute journey time to York and Harrogate.
The property extends to approximately 2.817 acres (1.14 ha) in total of generally level agricultural land outlined in red.
The south of the site is bound by the northern rail line and the north is bound by Station Road. Opposite the site a Linden scheme is under construction for 18 dwellings.
The site is listed as a Draft Allocation under site reference KH11 in the Harrogate District Local Plan Publications Draft 2018. The potential yield of the site is c. 30 dwellings.
Carter Jonas Planning North have produced a planning appraisal to go with the brochure, please contact Steven Soper to receive a copy.
Our clients are looking to enter into a Development Agreement, either Conditional Contract or Option Agreement with a suitable
Partner to promote the site for development and submit a Planning Application.
Offers should be submitted Subject to Contract and address the following:
1. The term of years required under the Agreement together with any breaks / extensions.
2. The payment for the initial terms and any subsequent term payments.
3. Contribution towards vendor’s costs / fees incurred drafting the Agreement.
4. Details of the proposed Purchase Price / Purchase Price mechanism including:
• Percentage of Market Value or Price
• Minimum Price if headline figure or percentage if subject to deductions.
5. The offer should clearly specify any conditions to which the offer is subject.
6. An indication should be given as to the source and availability of finance. Written proof of funds would be preferable.
7. Details of Solicitor’s name and address should be supplied.
We are looking for offers to be submitted by 12 noon Thursday 7th March 2019.
Offers should be made in writing to the Leeds Office of Carter Jonas LLP or submitted via email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
The clients do not undertake to accept the highest or indeed any bid.