SHOW HOME AVAILBLE TO VIEW - CALL FOR AN APPOINTMENT TO VIEW. Reed Gardens is an outstanding small development on the edge of Woolhampton village offering high quality traditional new homes.
Situation: Woolhampton, a picturesque village steeped in history, offers a rich and outdoor lifestyle thanks to its stunning countryside. You’ll discover a wealth of walks along the canal, as well as numerous cycle trails. This warm and welcoming community benefits from a village shop, primary school, and local pubs just a few minutes’ walk away, including the canal side pub, The Rowbarge, which was used as a beer shop in 1723, and today serves a selection of real ales. The village is ideally located on the A4 between Newbury and Reading, with easy access to the M4. Midgham train station is within walking distance and offers access to Reading and onwards to London Paddington.
Description: • Traditional detailing with dormer windows, steep sloping clay tiled roof, built with ‘brick and block’ external walls, and not timber frame.
• Cream shaker style in-frame painted kitchen, soft-close doors, fitted with Silestone work-surface, and under-counter double sinks. Built-in appliances include a dual fuel Rangemaster cooker, Bosch co-ordinated separate larder fridge & freezer, dishwasher, and microwave and Caple wine-cooler. Porcelanosa ceramic floor tiling to kitchen area.
• Adjacent living and breakfast area, with patio doors leading to outside balcony.
• Utility room with spaces for purchaser’s own tumble-dryer and washing machine. The Sussex has no utility room, but designed with built in washer-dryer in the kitchen.
• White four panel internal doors with chrome furniture. Internal joinery painted white, with white panel wardrobe and cupboard doors. White double glazed PVCu windows and oak coloured composite front door.
• Large built-in wardrobe cupboards to principal bedrooms with shelving and hanging rails.
• Ensuite bathroom to Master Bedroom designed with shower cubicle. Separate family bathroom. All are fitted with Duravit white sanitaryware with Hansgrohe chrome taps, and half-height Porcelanosa ceramic wall tiling with fitted wall mirrors.
• Spacious living room with limestone fireplace surround.
• Gym/Playroom on the lower ground floor to The Mendip.
• Polished chrome electrical fittings to principal rooms including Bedroom One, Hall, and Living Room (white plastic to the remainder). Lighting to master bedroom wardrobes. LED downlights to kitchen and bath/shower room. Provision for wall lighting to Living Room (Drawing Room in the Mendip) and Bedroom One.
• Turf laid to front and rear garden areas; rear patio; outside water tap, external power socket, and provision for outside lighting. Views across open fields to the north, and far reaching views across Kennett Valley to the south from upper floor (except The Sussex and The Cornwall).
• The Mendip and The Chiltern have five parking spaces, two within integral garage with timber door, and three on brick paved private driveway. The Cotswold has which have four parking spaces, part within double integral garage/ car port. The Cornwall has three spaces, one of which is under a car port, and The Sussex has four spaces, two of which are within the detached garage and car port.
• EV car charging point to all houses, except to The Sussex and The Cornwall.
• Gas fired central heating (via Calor Gas), NACOSS approved intruder alarm system and mains supplied smoke detectors. BT and GigaClear Fibre Optic ready, allowing for the fastest of broadband speeds.
• All built to NHBC Standards, with 10 year structural protection policy.
The photos are of the Show Home which is a smaller house type than this plot.
The next steps...
How will you fund the purchase?
Before making an offer on a property you will want to consider your financial situation, your income and outgoings.
Will you finance the purchase of your next property from the sale of an existing property which can put you in a chain, arrange a mortgage through your bank or buy the property outright.
To help you finance your next property purchase, we have a long established relationship with an independent mortgage broker who can discuss your situation with you.
They do all the legwork for you, working on your behalf with the lender
They compare wholesale mortgage rates from a large number of banks and lenders all at once
Wholesale interest rates can be lower than retail (bank branch) interest rates
You get more loan options because they work with numerous banks and lenders
Brokers can finance tricky deals because of their knowledge and various lending partners
Are typically easier to get in contact with, less bureaucratic.
However with your bank maybe able to:
Build off existing relationship (discounts if you have a checking/saving account)
You may already know the banker who will handle your mortgage
Perhaps more trustworthy, more accountable than a smaller shop
Lower interest rates in some cases
Ability to add mortgage to existing banking profile and make automatic payments from linked account.
Making an offer
online with Carter Jonas.
When it comes to making an offer on a property a bit of negotiation is to be expected, however don't offer so little that you end up in a lengthy negotiation process, as you might lose the property altogether if someone else makes a higher bid.
If other offers have been made on a property we aren't legally able to tell you what they are, but we may indicate if they were close to the asking price.
We want to make the offer process as simple as possible and by registering with an account with Carter Jonas today, you can make offers on any of our properties online and at your convenience. Just register with us online and click the 'make an offer' button on any of our properties.
Need to sell a property
or thinking of renting?
If you have a property to sell, why not see how we can help you. Did you know we can offer all our residential clients a login that will allow them to track their property sale online.
Our offices are also open longer during the week and weekends and we can take calls from potential buyers 24 hours a day 365 days a year.
We can even take the stress out of managing your rental, our award winning lettings team offer a service that can be tailored to your needs.
Combined with over 150 years of experience and one of the highest customer satisfaction scores in the industry, Carter Jonas is the perfect property partner.
Whether you are looking for office or house, a farm or estate the UK property market is notoriously fast moving.
So if you want to be at the front of the property queue, ensure you are signed up to receive daily property alerts and gain instant access to your saved properties and frequent searches.
Also by registering with us online you will receive select research and relevant publications before anybody else and gain access to helpful guides, which will aid you with your property purchase.
Don't forget to use our innovative and unique property wizard to help you find properties you would may not have initially considered, and remember that by registering an account you can make an offer online on your dream home 24/7.
Receive email alerts
Fast access to your recent searches
Publication before anyone else
Helpful guides to aid you in your property search
Make offers on property online.
Found a property, interested?
Arrange a viewing today.
Viewing a house or flat can be an exciting time, but remember to register with you local office of Carter Jonas first.
This could give you access to confidential sales (properties we are requested not to advertise) which you will never see online.
It's also worth registering with us online, here you can setup email alerts which will be sent daily, updating you on the latest properties that match your requirements.
When you see a property you are interested in on our website, call us 24/7 to arrange a viewing. Or if you prefer, get in touch via our website and we will call you back to find a time to view the property that suits you.