Complaints procedure

A complaint can be made if you are dissatisfied with any service provided by Carter Jonas.

Our complaints procedures comply with the regulations of The Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors (RICS) and The Property Ombudsman Service (TPOS).

If you wish to make a complaint please download the pdf below and follow the procedure.