Carter Jonas is a Limited Liability Partnership registered in England and Wales under registration number 0C304417. Our registered address is One Chapel Place, London, W1G 0BG.
Our commitment to being an open and inclusive organisation is at the heart of our People Strategy 2025. As part of this, we recognise that a diverse range of user groups visit our website, and recognise the importance of providing a website that is accessible and inclusive to all.
We strive to adhere to recommendations and guidelines for accessible web design where possible, with an aim to meet the globally recognised accessibility standards of WCAG level A and AA standards as laid out by W3C.
Key accessibility features:
To help make the website inclusive for all user groups, we have;
- added descriptive alt text to imagery,
- used pictures and symbols in addition to text where appropriate,
- avoided the use of 'pop up windows' where possible,
- ensured there is sufficient contrast between text colour and background colour,
- used adequate spacing between letter and lines of text,
- avoided blinking text and images,
- presented content in an order that is easy to navigate, with clear headers and paragraphs,
- not used images containing important text where possible,
- used Ceros (a design tool with in-built accessibility features) to design our interactive web pages,
- begun updating our videos to use captions.
We are committed to continually improving our online experience for our users, and welcome any feedback you have on how we can improve on email@example.com